Kai'sa is a Marksman & Assassin champion that has high ability to deal damage with basic attacks and abilities, low ability to survive & defend, no crowd control abilities. Kai'sa is a Tier S+ champion.
Check out Kai'sa Wild Rift Build down below:
Best Wild Rift Kai'sa Build
|Long Sword||Gain 12 attack damage|
|Blade of the Ruined King||Gain 20 attack damage, 35% attack speed, 10% physical vamp.|
|Statikk Shiv||Gain 25% critical rate, 35% attack speed, 5% move speed.|
|Infinity Edge||Gain 55 attack damage, 25% critical rate.|
|Boots & Enchant|
|Gluttonous Greaves||Gain 40 move speed, +8% physical vamp, or 8% magical vamp.|
|Stasis Enchant||Become invulnerable and untargetable for 2.5 seconds, but unable to move, attack, cast abilities or use items.|
|Blade of the Ruined King||Statikk Shiv||Stasis Enchant|
|Infinity Edge||Mortal Reminder||Guardian Angel|
- Mortal Reminder: Gain 40 attack damage.
- Last whisper: 16-30 armor penetration.
- Sepsis: Dealing physical damage applies 40% Grievous wounds to enemy champions for 3 seconds. If the enemy is below 50% health. this effect is increased to 60% Grievous Wounds.
- Grievous Wounds reduces the effectiveness of Healing and Regeneration effects.
- Guardian Angel: Gain 40 attack damage, 40 armor.
- Resurrect: Upon taking lethal damage, restores 50% base health and 30% maximum mana after 4 seconds of stasis.
Best Kai'sa Runes
- Conqueror: Gain stacks of Adaptive force when hitting a champion with separate attacks or abilities. Stacks up to 5 times. When fully stacked, deal bonus adaptive damage to champions.
- Brutal: Gain 7 AD or 14 AP (Adaptive).
- Hunter Titan: Gain 20 max health. Unique champion takedowns grant 20 max health and 3% tenacity.
- Sweet Tooth: Increases Honeyfruit healing by 20%. Whenever you or nearby ally eats a honeyfruit gain 15 gold.
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction.
- Heal: Restores 60 health (60 -242) and grants 20% bonus Movement speed for 1 second to you and the most wounded nearby ally champion (effects are increased by 100% on the ally champion).
- Healing is halved for champions recently affected by heal.
- Second Skin (Passive): Living Weapon: Kai'sa abilities evolve based upon the permanent stats she gains from items.
- Caustic Wounds: Kai'sa attacks stack Plasma for 4 seconds and deal 5 bonus magic damage (5 + 15%). Plasma detonates at 5 stacks, dealing bonus magic damage equal to 15% (15% + 0.025%) of their missing health. Nearby allies apply 1 stack to champions they immobilize.
- Plasma detonations deal a max of 400 damage to monsters.
- Icathian Rain (1st): Launches 6 missiles that spill evenly among nearby enemies, each dealing 40 physical damage(40 + 40% bonus+25%). Additional hits on champions or monsters deal 25% damage.
- Living weapon: 70 attack damage(current: 0) - fires 12 missiles.
- Minions below 35% health take 150% damage.
- Void Seeker (2nd): Fires a blast that reveals the first enemy hit, adds 2 Plasma stacks, and deals 106 magic damage (30 + 130% + 70%).
- Living Weapon: 80 ability power (current: 0) - Adds 3 stacks and refunds 70% cooldown on champion hits.
- Supercharge (3rd): Charges up for 1 second(s). gaining 60% movement speed (60% + 100%). For 4 second(s) after charging, gain 45% attack speed.
- Living Weapon: 65% attack speed(current: 0%)- Grants invisibility during the charge up.
- Killer Instinct (Ultimate): Dash to a location near an enemy champion marked by Plasma, gaining a shieldthat absorbs 133 damage (75 + 100%+ 75%) for 2 seconds.
Kai'sa Skill Order
|Killer Instinct||5||9||13|| |
|1. Has high damage output.|
|2. Very Strong in late game.|
|3. Has fast attack speed and good mobility.|
|4. Can wave clear very the minions very fast.|
|1. A little weak in early game.|
|2. Abilities require precise timing to output.|
|3. Difficult champion to play.|
Kai'sa is a really strong champion with her high damage output with fast attack speed and good mobility. She is really strong in the late game. However, Kai'sa is a difficult champion to play you need to have a good understanding of her skill combo first.