Jhin is a Marksman champion that has high ability to deal damage with basic attacks and abilities, a low ability to survive, defensive, and crowd control enemies. Jhin is a Tier A+ champion
Check out Jhin Wild Rift Build down below:
Best Wild Rift Jhin Build
|Long Sword||Gain 12 attack damage.|
|Youmuu's Ghostblade||Gain 50 attack damage, 10 ability haste, 12 armor penetration.|
|Rapid Firecannon||Gain 25% critical rate, 35% attack speed, 5% move speed.|
|Infinity Edge||Gain 55 attack damage, 25% critical rate.|
|Boots & Enchant|
|Mercury's Treads||Gain 40 move speed, 10 magic resist, reduces the duration of stuns, slows, taunts, fears, silences, blinds, and immobilizes by 35%.|
|Stasis Enchant||Become invulnerable and untargetable for 2.5 seconds, but unable to move, attack, cast abilities or use items.|
|Youmuu's Ghostblade||Rapid Firecannon||Stasis Enchant|
|Infinity Edge||Solari Chargeblade||Serylda's Grudge|
- Solari Chargeblade: Gain 25% critical rate, 30% attack speed. 15 ability haste.
- Sunburst: Using an ability gathers Radiance (max 3 charges) for up to 10 seconds. Attacks that hit expend a charge to deal 33 - 75 bonus magic damage on hit; this bonus damage can critically strike. Each unique ability can only generate a charge every 2 seconds.
- Serylda's Grudge: Gain 40 attack damage, 15 ability haste.
- Last Whisper: +16 - 30% armor penetration.
- Icy: Damaging active abilities and empowered attacks slow enemies by 30% for 1 second.
Best Jhin Runes
- Fleet Footwork: Moving, attacking and casting builds energy stacks. At 100 stacks, your next attack heals you and grants increased movement speed.
- Heal: 15 - 85 + 30% bonus + 30% movement speed bonus: 20% for 1s On ranged champions, heals for 30% when attacking minions.
- Triumph: Champion takedowns restore 10% missing health. Deal 5% more damage to enemies below 35% health.
- Hunter Titan: Gain 20 max health. Unique champion takedowns grant 20 max health and 3% tenacity.
- Pack Hunter: While near ally champions, gain 2% movement speed. For each unique ally you participate in a takedown with, you gain 50 gold and the ally gains 50 gold
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction.
- Heal: Restores 60 health (60 -242) and grants 20% bonus Movement speed for 1 second to you and the most wounded nearby ally champion (effects are increased by 100% on the ally champion).
- Healing is halved for champions recently affected by heal.
- Whisper (Passive): Jhin's hand cannon, whisper, carries 4 shots before needing to be reloaded and fires at a fixed rate. (Attack speed will be converted into Attack damage). The final bullet will critically strike and deal additional 15% missing health physical damage. Whenever Whisper crits, Jhin grants a burst of 10% movement speed (10% + 0.4% per 1 % bonus) for 2s.
- Dancing Grenade (1st): Launches a magical cartridge at an enemy, dealing 69 physical damage (45 + 40% + 60%) before bouncing to a nearby target that has not yet been hit. It can hit up to 4 targets and gains 35% damage each time it kills.
- Deadly Flourish (2nd): Fires a long range shot that stops on the first champion hit, dealing 79 physical damage (50 + 50%) to it, and 75% of that damage to minions and monsters hit along the way. If the target champion was struck by Jhin, Jhin's allies, or Lotus Traps withing the last 4s, they are rooted for 1.25s and Jhin gains Movement speed as though he had crit them.
- Captive Audience (3rd): Places an invisible Lotus Trap that reveals nearby enemies when walked over, it slows enemies by 30% before dealing 90 magic damage (20 + 120% + 100%).
- When Jhin kills an enemy champion, a Lotus Trap will spawn and detonate where they were killed.
- Curtain Call (Ultimate): Channels to fire 4 super shots at extreme range in a cone. The shots stop on the first champion hit, slowing it by 80% for 0,75s and dealing 65 physical damage (50 + 25%), increased by 3% for each 1% health the target is missing. The 4th shot crits for 200% damage.
Jhin Skill Order
|Curtain Call||5||9||13|| |
|1. Jhin has very high damage output.|
|2. Has good range ability to harass the enemy.|
|3. Strong damage output in team fight.|
|1. Did not have any Escape ability to escape during team fight.|
|2. Heavy relied on Teammate to output the damage.|
Jhin is a good Marksman that has very high output damage and also good range ability to harass the enemy in the teamfight.