Janna is a Support & Mage champion that has a high ability to buff teammates and weaken or crowd control enemies, low difficulty and Janna is a Tier A+ champion.
Check out Janna Wild Rift Build down below:
Best Wild Rift Janna Build
|Amplifying Tome||Gain 25 ability power.|
|Ardent Censer||Gain 250 max health, 60 ability power, 10 ability haste.|
|Staff of the flowing waters||Gain 65 ability power, 350 max mana, 20 ability haste.|
|Harmonic Echo||Gain 75 ability power, 300 max mana, 10 ability haste|
|Boots & Enchant|
|Ionian Boots of Lucidity||Gain 40 move speed, 15 ability haste, and reduces spell cooldown by 15%.|
Reveal a position and after 2.5 seconds, a beam of light heals allies by 25-375, while enemies take 10% of their max health as true damage. Minions and monsters take 250 damage instead.
Can be used while dead. This effect is reduced by 50% if the target has been affected by another redemption in the last 20 seconds.
|Ardent Censer||Staff of Flowing Waters||Redeeming Enchant|
|Harmonic Echo||Rabadon's Deathcap||Athen's Unholy Grail|
- Rabadon's Deathcap: Gain 120 ability power.
- Overkill: increases ability power by 40%
- Athen's Unholy Grail: Gain 55 ability power, 40 magic resistance, 10 ability haste.
- Blood Price: Stores 35% of pre mitigation damage dealt to champions as Blood, capped at 110-250 healing or shielding an ally consumes Blood to heal them for an equal value.
Best Janna Runes
- Aery: Your attacks and abilities send Aery to a target, damaging enemies or shielding allies.
- Damage: 10-60 +20 bonus+ 10%
- Shield: 20-120 + 40% bonus + 20%
- Weakness: Impairing the movement of enemy champions makes them take 5% more damage in the following 5s.
- Loyalty: You gain 2 AR and 5 MR. Your closet ally champion gains 5 AR and 2 MR.
- Pack Hunter: While near ally champions, gain 2% movement speed. For each unique ally you participate in a takedown with, you gain 50 gold and the ally gains 50 gold.
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction.
- Heal: Restores 80 health (80-360) and grants 30% bonus movement speed for 1 second to you and the most wounded nearby ally champion. Healing is halved for champions recently affected by heal.
- Tail Wind (Passive): Passively gain 8% Movement speed. Nearby allied champions also gain this bonus when moving towards Janna.
- Howling Gale (1st): Summons a whirlwind that gains damage, range, and knock-up duration as it charges up (max charge at 3 seconds).
- Re-cast: Launches a whirlwind, dealing 60 to 120 magic damage (60 + 40 to 120 + 85%) and knocking up enemies in its path for 0.5 to 1.25 seconds. Each second charged increases damage by 20 (20 + 15%), knock up duration by 0.25 seconds and travel range by 25%.
- The Whirlwind always reaches its destination in 1.25 seconds.
- Zephyr (2nd): Passive: While Zephyr is not on cooldown, gain 6% movement speed and deal an additional 0 magic damage (25% bonus) with attacks.
- Active: Deals 55 magic damage (55 + 60%) + 25 bonus and slows the target by 30% (30% + 0.06%) for 2 seconds.
- Eye Of The Storm (3rd): Blesses an allied champion o turret with a shield that absorbs 90 damage (90 + 80%) and grants 10 attack damage (10 + 10%) while it holds. The shield decays over 5 seconds.
- Monsoon (Ultimate): Calls forth mighty winds of salvation to knock back surrounding enemies and restore 100 health (100 + 50%) to nearby allies each second for 3 seconds.
Janna Skill Order
|Eye Of The Storm||3||4||6||7|
|1. Has good shield abilities to protect teammate|
|2. Has great support utility abilities such as heal, shield, boost movement speed, slow down enemies.|
|3. Easy to Play|
|1. relies on her teammate.|
|2. Very Squishy|
Janna is a good supporter and easy to play in the duo lane she has pretty good skills to keep her teammates surviving in the team fight.