Garen is a Fighter & Tank champion that has medium basic attacks, a high ability to survive with defensive, and a low ability to buff teammates. Garen is a Tier S champion.
Check out Garen Wild Rift Build down below:
Best Garen Build Wild Rift
|Long Sword||Gain 12 attack damage.|
|Black Cleaver||Gain 350 max health, 40 attack damage, 25 ability haste.|
|Youmuu's Ghostblade||Gain 50 attack damage, 10 ability haste.|
|Death's Dance||Gain 300 max health, 35 attack damage, 15 ability haste.|
|Boots & Enchant|
|Plates Steelcaps||Gain 40 move speed, 15 armor|
|Glorious Enchant||Gain 15% move speed for 4 seconds, increasing to 75% towards enemy champions or turrets. After 4 seconds or reaching an enemy champion emits a shockwave that slows nearby enemies by 50% for 2 seconds.|
|Black Cleaver||Yoummu's Ghostblade||Glorious Enchant|
|Death's Dance||Guardian Angel||Sterak's Gage|
- Guardian Angel: Gain 40 attack damage, 40 armor
- Resurrect: Upon taking lethal damage, restores 50% base health and 30% maximum mana after 4 seconds of stasis.
- Sterak's Gage: Gain 400 max health.
- Heavy-Handed: 50% base attack damage. Only applies to melee champions.
- Lifeline: Damage that puts you under 35% health grants a shield equal to 75% bonus that decays over 3 seconds.
- Sterak's Fury: Triggering lifeline increases size and grants 30% tenacity for 8 seconds.
Best Garen Runes
- Grasp of the Undying: Every 4s in combat, your next on a champion will be enchanced based on your max health.
- Heal: 2% of your max health Permanently increases your health by 5 bonus damage: 3% of your max health, magic damage.
- On range champions, the effects are reduced by 40%.
- Brutal: Gain 7 AD or 14 AP (Adaptive).
- Adaptive Carapace: Gain 50 max health. While below 50% health, gain 12 AR or 12 MR based on the damage type you took more of over the last 60s. (Physical grants AR | Magic grants MR).
- Sweet Tooth: Increases Honeyfruit healing by 20%. Whenever you or nearby ally eats a honeyfruit gain 15 gold.
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction.
- Ignite: Target enemy champion, dealing 60 true damage (60-410) over 5 seconds and applying 60% Grievous Wounds for the duration.
- Grievous Wounds reduces the effectiveness of Healing and Regenerate effects.
- Perseverance (Passive): If garen has not been struck by damage or enemy abilities within the last 5 seconds, he regenerates 1.2% missing health per second.
- Damage from minions and non-epic monsters does not affect this effect.
- Decisive Strike (1st): Breaks free from all slows, becoming immune to them for 0.5 seconds and gaining 30% Movement speed for 3 seconds.
- The next attack within 3 seconds is empoweredto deal an additional 56 physical damage(30+40%) and silence the target for 1.5 seconds.
- Courage (2nd): Reduce damage taken for 2 seconds. For the first 1 second(s), the damage is reduced by 60% and Garen gains 60% Tenacity.
- Damage is reduced by 30% for the remaining duration.
- Tenacity reduces the duration of most movement impairing effects.
- Judgment (3rd): Rapidly spin in a bladestorm for 3 seconds, dealing 31 physical damage (11 + 30%) 8 times. Enemies hit by the bladestorm's edge are critically struck for 125% damage.
- Re-cast: Stops spinning.
- Deals 60% damage to minions.
- Demacian Justice (Ultimate): Calls forth the might of Demacia to execute an enemy champion dealing true damage equal to 150 plus 15% (15% +0.08% bonus physical damage) of the target's missing health. Nearby enemies take true damage equal to 75 plus 7.5% (7.5% + 0.04% bonus physical damage) of their missing health.
- Deals a max of 600 damage to epic monsters.
Garen Skill Order
|Demacian Justice||5||9||13|| |
|1. Has Huge damage with his Judgement.|
|2. Lots of Regeneration with his passive.|
|3. Heavy Burst damage with his full combo.|
|4. Good at early and mid-game.|
|1. Damage Fall off at the late game.|
|2. Ez to kite with CC champions.|
|3. Hard to join the team fight.|
Garen is a good champion that can be tanky and deal AD at the same time. He is a good champion for new players and his abilities are easy to understand.