Galio is a Tank & Mage champion that has a high ability to survive with defensive and movement ability, good damage deal with basic attacks & skills. Galio is a Tier S champion.
Check out Galio Wild Rift Build down below:
Best Wild Rift Galio Build
|Amplifying Tome||Gain 25 ability power.|
|Rod of Ages||Gain 205 max health, 60 ability power, 300 max mana.|
|Rylai's Crystal Scepter||Gain 350 max health, 70 ability power.|
|Liandry's Torment||Gain 250 max health, 70 ability power.|
|Boots & Enchantment|
|Ionian Boots of Lucidity||Gain 40 move speed, 15 ability haste, and reduces spell cooldown by 15%|
|Stasis Enchant||Become invulnerable and untargetable for 2.5 seconds, but unable to move, attack, cast abilities or use items.|
|Rod of Age||Rylai's Crystal Scepter||Stasis Enchant|
|Liandry's Torment||Morellonomicon||Void Staff|
- Void Staff: Gain 70 ability power, 40% magic penetration.
- Morellonomicon: Gain 300 max health, 70 ability power, 15 magic penetration.
Best Galio Runes
- Aftershock: After immobilizing an enemy champion, gain defenses and later deal a burst of magic damage around you.
- Defense: 35 AR + 60% bonus and 35 MR + 60% bonus for 2.5s
- Damage: 12-110 + 3% max health, magic damage.
- Brutal: Gain 7 AD or 14 AP.
- Second Wind: Gain 5 health every 5 seconds. After taking damage from an enemy champion regenerate 3+(1.5% of your missing health) over the next 5 seconds. This effect is doubled for melee champions.
- Sweet Tooth: Increases Honeyfruit healing by 20%. Whenever you or a nearby ally eats a Honeyfruit gain 15 gold.
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction.
- Ignite: Target enemy champion, dealing 60 true damage (60-410) over 5 seconds and applying 60% Grievous Wounds for the duration.
- Grievous Wounds reduces the effectiveness of Healing and Regenerate effects
- Colossal Smash: Enhances his next attack to deal 73 magic damage (15 + 100% physical + 50%+ 60% bonus) to nearby enemies.
- Winds of War: Fire two windblasts that deal 70 magic damage (70 + 75%) and converge into a tornado.
- The tornado deals magic damage equal to 8% (8 + 2) of target's maximum health over 1.5 seconds.
- Shield of Durand: Passive: Every 12 seconds, upon taking magic damage, Galio gains ashield that absorbs 46magic damage (8% HP) for 3.5 seconds.
- Hold: Enters a defensive stance, slowing himself by 25% for up to 2 seconds. Takes 25% (25 + 5% AP + 8% MR) reduced magic damage and 12.5 (12.5% + 2.5% AP + 4% MR) reduced physical damage.
- Release: Deals 40 magic damage (40 + 45% AP) to nearby enemies and taunts them for 0.5-1.5 seconds, increased with hold time.
- Justice Punch: Dashes forward until he hits an enemy champion or terrain, dealing 90 magic damage (90 + 90%) to enemies and knocking them for 0.75 seconds.
- Deal 50% damage to minions and monsters.
- Hero's Entrance: Grants Shield of Durand'spassive shield for 3.5s seconds to all allies champions near the target and designates the position as his landing spot.
- After 2.5 seconds Galio arrives at the location, dealing 150 magic damage (150 + 70%) to nearby enemies and knocking them up for 0,75 seconds.
Galio Skill Order
|Winds of War||1||4||6||7|
|Shield of Durand||2||8||10||11|
|Hero's Entrance||5||9||13|| |
|1. Tank but high damage|
|2. Easy clear minions wave|
|3. Great roaming champion|
|4. Can play all role except ADC|
|5. Great crowd control champion|
|1. Spent lots of mana|
|2. Can be easily countered|
|3. Slow skill launch|
Galio is a great champion that can build both tank or mage items in the game. He is a good champion for roaming and has good crowd control.