Fizz is a Mage champion that has high basic attacks and abilities, low ability to survive with defensive or movement ability, got no ability to buff teammates, and weak or crowd control. Fizz is a Tier A+ champion.
Check Out Fizz Wild Rift Build down below:
Best Wild Rift Fizz Build
|Amplifying Tome||Gain 25 ability power.|
|Rabadon's Deathcap||Gain 120 ability power|
|Lich Bane||Gain 80 ability power, 10 ability haste|
|Infinity Orb||Gain 200 max health, 60 ability power, 15 magic penetration|
|Boots & Enchant|
|Ionian Boots of Lucidity||Gain 40 move speed, 15 ability haste, and reduces spell cooldown by 15%|
|Stasis Enchant||Become invulnerable and untargetable for 2.5 seconds, but unable to move, attack, cast abilities or use items.|
|Rabadon's Deathcap||Lich Bane||Stasis Enchant|
|Infinity Orb||Void Staff||Morellonomicon|
- Void Staff: Gain 70 ability power, 40% magic penetration.
- Morellonomicon: Gain 300 max health, 70 ability power, 15 magic penetration.
Best Fizz Runes
- Electrocute: Hitting a champion with 3 separate attacks or abilities in 3s deals bonus adaptive damage.
- Damage: 35-189 + 40%bonus + 25%. Cooldown: 20s
- Brutal: Gain 7 AD or 14 AP(Adaptive).
- Adaptive Carapace: Gain 50 health. While below 50% health, gain 12 AR or 12 MR based on the damage type you took more of over the last 60s. (Physical grant AR | Magic grants MR).
- Sweet Tooth: Increases Honeyfruit healing by 20%. Whenever you or a nearby ally eats a Honeyfruit gain 15 gold.
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction.
- Ignite: Target enemy champion, dealing 60 true damage (60-410) over 5 seconds and applying 60% Grievous Wounds for the duration.
- Grievous Wounds reduces the effectiveness of Healing and Regenerate effects
- Seastone Trident(Passive): Attacks deal an additional 22 magic damage(22 + 40%) over 3 seconds.
- Deal 120% damage to monsters.
- Urchin Strike(1st): Dash through target enemy, dealing 10 magic damage (10 + 55%) plus 58 physical damage (100%) and applying on-hit effects.
- Rending Wave(2nd): Empowersthe next attack to gush water around the target, dealing 50 bonus magic damage(50 + 50%) and applying Seastone Tridentto enemies hit. Additional attacks within 5 seconds deal 10 bonus damage (10 + 35%).
- Killing a unit with the first attack reduces Rending Wave's cooldown to 1 second.
- Playful / Trickster (3rd): Vaults to target location, becoming untargetable while balanced on the trident. After 1.2 seconds, Fizz hops down with a large splash that deals 75 magic damage (75 + 70%) and slows enemies hit by 40% for 2 seconds.
- Recast: Hop down early towards a direction, but deal damage in a smaller splash that does not slow enemies.
- Chum The Waters (Ultimate): Launches a fish in target direction that attacks to the first champion hit and revealsthem. After 2 seconds, the fish attracts a shark that knocks up its target and knocks away enemies around them. The farther the fish travels, the large the shark it will attract, dealing 150 to 300 magic damage (150 +60% to 300 + 120%) and slowing enemies hit by 40% to 80% based on the size of the shark.
- If the fish does not attach to a champion, it will flop on the ground and still attract a shark at its location.
Fizz Skill Order
|Playful / Trickster||1||4||6||7|
|Chum The Waters||5||9||13|| |
|1. Has the ability to outplay any champion|
|2. High mobility|
|3. Can easily one-shot squishy champion|
|4. A good roaming champion|
|5. An assassin who can fight with the team rather than split pushing|
|1. Hard to catch up when losing early|
|2. Difficult to play for new players|
|3. No cc abilities|
Fizz is a Mage champion that can play both solo lane and mid lane in the game. Build a lot of magical items Fizz can easily solo kill an enemy with his full combo.