Evelynn is an Assassin AP champion that has a good ability to deal damage with her skill, good crowd control ability, and has the ability to survive in the game. Evelynn is a Tier S champion.
Check out Evelynn Wild Rift Build down below:
Best Wild Rift Evelynn Build
|Amplifying Tome||Gain 25 ability power.|
|Radadon's Deathcap||Gain 120 ability power, overkill: increase ability power by 40%|
|Lich Bane||Gain 80 ability power, 10 ability haste, 5% move speed.|
|Infinity Orb||Gain 20 max health, 60 ability power, 5 move speed, 15 magic penetration.|
|Boots & Enchant|
|Ionian Boots of Lucidity||Gain 40 move speed, 15 ability haste, and reduces spell cooldown by 15%|
|Protobelt Enchant||Dash forward and unleash a cone of missiles that deal 75-145 magic damage. If champion or monsters are hit by more than one missiles, the additional missiles deal only 10% damage.|
|Radadon's Deathcap||Lich Bane||Protobelt Enchant|
|Infinity Orb||Void Staff||Morellonomicon|
- Void Staff: Gain 70 ability power, 40% magic penetration.
- Morellonomicon: Gain 300 max health, 70 ability power, 15 magic penetration.
Best Evelynn Runes
- Electrocute: Hitting a champion with 3 separate attacks or abilities in 3s deals bonus adaptive damage.
- Brutal: Gain 7 AD or 14 AP. (Adaptive)
- Hunter Titan: Gain 20 max health. Unique champion takedowns grant 20 max health and 3% tenacity.
- Hunter Genius: Gain 3 ability haste. Unique champion takedowns grant 3 ability haste.
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction.
- Smite: Deal 440 true damage (440-1000) to a large or epic monster or minion. Smiting monsters restores 127 health (70 + 10%). Slaying 4 large monsters upgrades smite to Chilling Smite or Challenging Smite which can target enemy champions.
- Demon Shade (Passive): Enters Demon Shade after not attacking or casting for 4 seconds. Taking damage from enemy champions or turrets puts demon shade on a 1.5 seconds cooldown. In Demon Shaade, Evelynn regenerates 17 health (17 + 7.5%) every second when she is below 320 health. After level 5, Demon shade grants her Camouflage.
- Hate Spike (1st): Unleashes lines of spikes, dealing 40 magic damage (40 + 45%) each to all enemies struck. Can re-cast within 4 seconds. Deals 35% damage to minions.
- Allure (2nd): Curses target champion or monster for 5 second(s). Evelynn's next attack or ability will expunge the curse and slow them by 65% for 1.25 second(s).
- If the curse lasts at least 2.5 second(s), expunging it charms the target for 1.25s. If the target is a champion, shreds their magic resist by 20% for 4 second(s). If the target is a monster, deals additional 300 magic damage (300 + 60%).
- Whiplash (3rd): Whips a target with Lashers, applying on-hit effects and dealing magic damage equal to 55 plus 3% (3% + 0.015%) of their max Health. Then, gain 30% movement speed for 2 seconds.
- Entering Demon Shade enhances the next cast to pull Evelynn to her target, dealing increased magic damage equal to 75 plus 5%(5% + 0.02%) of their max health to all enemies in the way.
- Last Caress (Ultimate): Evelynn briefly goes untargetable and decimates the area in front of her before warping backwards a long distance. Deals 120 magic damage (120 + 75%), increased to 230% to enemy champions below 35% health.
Evelynn Skill Order
|Last Caress||5||9||13|| |
|1. Doesn't get low in the jungle because of her passive.|
|2. Doesn't have any hard counter in the jungle and matches any jungler in clear speed.|
|3. Hard CC, Invulnerability.|
|4. Invisible from level 5|
|5. She's an assassin that can take on any champion no matter how tanky they are.|
|1. Squishy once locked down she is dead.|
|2. When behind she has nothing to offer to win the game.|
|3. No wave clear, it's hard to push lane.|
|4. Her Ultimate long cooldown.|
Evelynn is one of the strong Jungle champions in the game. Playing against Evelynn is so annoying she can easily gank and give you a hard time in the lane.