Dr. Mundo is a very Tanky champion that has very high ability to survive with defensive or movement abilities, decent ability to deal damage with basic attacks and skill. Dr. Mundo is a Tier A champion.
Dr. Mundo is a very tanky champion, Dr. Mundo normally plays in Baron Lane. He is very very tanky because of all of his healing ability Maximum Dosage, and also easy to play it's good for player who just start playing Wild Rift.
Check out Dr. Mundo Wild Rift Best Build down below:
Best Wild Rift Dr. Mundo Build
|Ruby Crystal||Gain 150 max health|
|Sunfire Aegis||Gain 500 max health, and 15 ability haste|
|Mercury's Stoneplate||Gain 40 move speed, 10 magic resist, reduces that duration of stuns, slow taunts, fears, silences, and immobilizes by 35%|
|Spirit Visage||Gain 350 max health, 100% health regen, 50 magic resistance, and 10 ability haste|
|Boots & Enchantment|
|Mercury's Treads||Gain 40 move speed, 10 magic resist|
|Stoneplate Enchant||Active: Increase your Health by 65%, while reducing damage dealt by 60% for 4 seconds. If there are 3 or more enemy champion nearby. Increases Health by 130% instead.|
|Sunfire Aegis||Mercury's Stoneplate||Spirit Visage|
|Thornmail||Randuin's Omen||Warmog's Armor|
- Spirit Visage: Spirit Visage is the best build for Dr. Mundo because it increases health, magic resistance, ability haste and health regen.
- Sunfire Aegis: is the perfect first item for Dr. Mundo to build it will increases health, and ability haste.
- Thornmail: is the best build on Dr. Mundo this item will make Dr. Mundo very hard to kill it increase health, and a bunch of armor.
- Warmog's Armor: Build Warmog's Armor on Dr. Mundo it give him bonus health, and restore 5% maximun health per seconds this is very good for Dr. Mundo.
Best Dr. Mundo Runes
- Fleet Footwork: Moving attacking and casting builds energy stacks. At maximum stacks, your next attack heals and grants increased movement speed.
- Triumph: Takedowns restore health. Deal more damage to low health enemies.
- Hunter Titan: Unique champion takedowns grant max health and tenacity.
- Hunter Genius: Unique champion takedowns grant ability haste.
Dr. Mundo Spells
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction.
- Ignite: Ignites target enemy champion, dealing 60 true damage (60-410) over 5 seconds and applying 60% Grievous Wounds for the duration.
- Grievous Wounds: reduces the effectiveness of healing and Regeneration effects.
Dr. Mundo Abilities
- Goes Where He Pleases (P): Resists the first immobilizing effect, losing 7% current health instead and dropping a Chemical Canister nearby. Retreving the Canister reduces the cooldown by 10 seconds and heals Dr. Mundo for 8% of his maximum health. Regenerates 1% of his maximum health every 5 seconds.
- Infected Bonesaw (1st): Throws his bonesaw, dealing magic damage equal to 20% of the target's current health and slowing them by 40% for 2 seconds.
- Hitting an enemy heals Dr. Mundo for 25, or 50 on hitting a champion or monster.
- Heart Zapper (2nd): Charges a defibrillator for 4 seconds, dealing 20 magic damage per seconds to nearby enemies.
- Re-cast: Detonates the defibrillator, dealing 20 magic damage to nearby enemies. If the detonation damaged an enemy, Dr. Mundo heals for 15% of the damage take during Heart Zapper's duration. If damage a champion or monster he heals 30% instead.
- Blunt Force Trauma (3rd): Dr. Mundo gains 15, plus up to 30 Attack damage based on his missing health.
- Active: Empowers his next attack to deal an additional 5 physical damage, increased by up to 60% based on Dr. Mundo's missing health.
- Maximum Dosage (Ult): Heals for 20% of his missing health.
- Gains 0 Attack damage, 15% movement speed for 10 seconds and heals 20% of his maximum health over the duration.
Dr. Mundo Skill Order
|Blunt Force Trauma||2||8||10||11|
Dr. Mundo Combos
Down blow is Dr. Mundo best Combos and playstyle:
1. Infected Bonesaw -> Auto Attack -> Infected Bonesaw-> Auto Attack -> Blunt Force Trauma.
2. Auto Attack -> Heart Zapper -> Maximum Dosage -> Infected Bonesaw -> Auto Attack
3. Maximum Dosage -> Auto Attack x2 -> Infected Bonesaw -> Auto Attack x2 -> Infected Bonesaw -> Auto attack -> Heart Zapper.
|1. Great sustain.|
|2. Incredibly tanky champion.|
|3. Generally good damage output.|
|4. Incredibly strong against magic damage.|
|5. Very useful in teamfight.|
|1. Can be kited by various targets.|
|2. Weak in the early game.|
|3. Pretty bad, when falling behind.|
|4. Lack of CC/utility.|
Dr. Mundo is incredibly tanky champion and very easy for new player to play. Dr. Mundo is a great teamfight champion in the late game, when a teamfight happen Dr. Mundo should be in the frontline to protecting his teammates.