Diana is a Fighter & Mage champion that has high basic attacks and abilities, low ability to buff teammates and weaken or crowd control enemies, good survival with defensive or movement abilities. Diana is a Tier S+ champion.
Check out Diana Wild Rift Build down below:
Best Wild Rift Diana Build
|Amplifying Tome||Gain 25 ability power|
|Rod of Ages||Gain 250 max health, 60 ability power, and 300 max mana|
|Crystalline Reflector||Gain 40 armor, 60 ability power, and 15 ability haste|
|Nashor's Tooth||Gain 50% attack speed, 70 ability power, and 25 ability haste|
|Boots & Enchantment|
|Gluttonous Greaves||Gain 40 move speed, 8% physical vamp, and 8% magical vamp|
|Stasis Enchant||Become invulnerable and untargetable for 2.5 seconds, but unable to move, attack, cast abilities or use items.|
|Rod of Ages||Crystalline Reflector||Gluttonous Stasis|
|Nashor's Tooth||Rabadon's Deathcap||Void Staff|
- Rabadon's Deathcap: Gain 120 ability power, overkill increases ability power by 40%.
- Void Staff: Gain 70 ability power, and 40% magic penetration.
Best Diana Runes
- Conqueror: Gain stacks of AD or AP when hitting a champion with separate attacks or abilities. Stacks up to 5 times . When fully stacked, deal bonus damage to champion.(Adaptive)
- Gathering Storm: Every 3 minutes, gain AD or AP.(Adaptive)
- Bone Plating: After taking damage from a champion, the next 3 champion abilities or attacks against you deal less damage.
- Sweet Tooth: Increases Honeyfruit healing effect, each fruit also provides bonus gold.
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction.
- Ignite: Ignites target enemy champion, dealing 60 true damage (60-410) over 5 seconds and applying 60% Grievous Wounds for the duration.
- Grievous Wounds: reduces the effectiveness of healing and Regeneration effects.
- Moonsilver Blade (P): Using an ability causes Diana's next 3 attacks to gain 30% Attack Speed for 4 seconds.
- Every third attack deals 30 bonus magic damage in an area.
- Deals 50% damage to structures, and 110% damage monsters.
- Crescent Strike (1st): Unleashes an arcing bolt of energy that deals 60 magic damage and applies Moonlight for 3 seconds.
- Pale Cascade (2nd): Creates 3 spheres detonate, dealing 25 magic damage.
- Also grants a shield that absorbs 40 damage. If the third sphere detonates, the shield is increased by 40.
- Lunar Rush (3rd): Dashes to a point near an enemy, dealing 50 magic damage and removing Moonlight in an area.
- Lunar Rush's Cooldown is reduced to 0.5 seconds if it removes Moonlight from an enemy.
- Moonfall (Ult): Hold summons the moon, slowing ebemies by 20% and applying Moonlight in a growing area.
- Cast: Slams the moon down, spiraling enemies toward Diana and dealing 150 to 300 magic damage.
Diana Skill Order
|1. She has insane Crowd Control.|
|2. Has great healing.|
|3. Can Easily Snowball With Early Kills.|
|4. Good even when behind.|
|1. Very easy to countered.|
|2. Mana hungry.|
Diana can deal very high magic damage, if you play against melee champion you should always win the trade.