Alistar is a Support & Tank Champion that has low basic attack damage, good survival with defense or movement abilities, high ability to buff teammates or crowd control enemies, and difficulty to play. Alistar is a Tier S champion.
Check out Alistar Wild Rift Build down below:
Best Wild Rift Alistar Build
|Ruby Crystal||Gain 150 max health|
|Mercury's Locket||Gain 40 move speed, 10 magic resist, and shield yourself and all nearby allied|
|Dead Man's Plate||Gain 250 max health, and 50 Armor|
|Zeke's Convergence||Gain 40 armor, 40 magic resistance, 150 max mana, and 10 ability haste|
|Boots & Enchantment|
|Mercury's Treads||Gain 40 move speed, 10 magic resist|
|Mercury's Locket||When active shield yourself and all nearby allied champion from 70-420 damage for 2.5 seconds. This effect is reduce by 50% if the target has been affected by another locket in the last 20 seconds.|
|Mercury's Locket||Dead Man's Plate||Zeke's Convergence|
|Sunfire Aegis||Spectre's Cowl||Abyssal Mask|
- Spectre's Cowl: Gain 175 max health, 20 magic resistance, and grant 150% health regen for 10 seconds after taking damage from an enemy champion.
- Abyssal Mask: Gain 300 max health, 40 magic resistance, 300 max mana, 10 ability haste.
Best Alistar Runes
- Aftershock: After immobilizing an enemy champion, gain defense and later deal a burst of magic damage around you.
- Defense: 35 AR + 60% bonus armor and 35 MR + 60% bonus MR for 2.5s.
- Damage: 12 - 110 + 3 max health, magic damage.
- Cooldown: 20s
- Weakness: Impairing the movement of enemy champions makes them take 5% more damage in the following 5s.
- Conditioning: Periodically gain bonus AR and MR.
- Pathfinder: Gain 9% movement speed in brush, jungle, and river when out of control.
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction.
- Ignite: Ignites target enemy champion, dealing 60 true damage (60-410) over 5 seconds and applying 60% Grievous Wounds for the duration.
- Grievous Wounds: reduces the effectiveness of healing and Regeneration effects.
- Triumphant Roar: When Alistar takes damage, he heals himself for 20 and nearby allied champion 40.
- Knocking up or stunning champion with Alistar's abilities reduces the cooldown by 8 seconds.
- Pulverize (1st): Deals 60 magic damage to nearby enemies and knocks them up for 1 second.
- Headbutt (2nd): Dashes toward enemy, dealing 50 magic damage and knocking them back.
- May target turrets to deal 75 damage.
- Trample (3rd): Deal 100 magic damage to nearby enemies over 5 seconds.
- If Trample damages an enemy champion 5 times, Alistar's next attack within 5 seconds, against an enemy champion, is empowered to deal an additional 40 magic damage and stuns for 1 seconds.
- Only one stack can be gained per tick.
- Unbreakable Will: Removes crowd control effect and gain 55% damage reduction for 7 seconds.
Alistar Skill Order
|Unbreakable Will||5||9||13|| |
|1. Very Tanky.|
|2. Very aggressive lane bully.|
|3. Ground control.|
|4. He have potential to a roaming around bottom lane and mid lane.|
|5. Really good Engage.|
|6. Has insane amounts of CC.|
|1. doesn't have any skills for escaping.|
|2. it's easy to stopped him.|
|3. If you mess up an engage it can be punished easily by the enemy.|
|4. Has very long cooldowns on his abilities.|
Alistar is very tanky champion that has both abilities to support and tank, in teamfight he is very useful because Alistar has a lot crowd control. Alistar combo is a bit hard for beginner need time to be able to do a combo.