Akshan is an Assassin & Marksman champion that has high output basic attack & abilities, with low ability to survive with defensive and movement speed abilities.
Check out Akshan Wild Rift Build down below:
Best Wild Rift Akshan Build
Down below is the best Akshan build if you play in Duo lane.
|Long Sword||Gain 12 attack damage|
|Blade of the Ruined King||Gain 20 attack damage, 35% attack speed.|
|Infinity Edge||Gain 55 attack damage, 25% critical rate.|
|Bloodthirster||Gain 50 attack damage, 25% critical rate.|
|Boots & Enchantment|
|Plated Steelcaps||Gain 40 move speed, and 15 armor.|
|Stasis Enchant||Become invulnerable and untargetable for 2.5 seconds, but unable to move, attack, cast abilities, or use items. (120s cooldown).|
|Blade of the Ruined King||Plated Steelcaps||Infinity Edge|
- Stormrazor: Gain 40 attack damage, 25% critical rate, 20% attack speed.
- Energized: Moving and attacking will generate an Energized attack.
- Paralyze: Energized attacks gain 50-120 bonus magic damage and slow by 75% for 0.5seconds.
- Mortal Reminder: Gain 45 attack damage.
- Last whisper: 16+30% armor penetration.
- Sepsis: Dealing physical damage applies 40% Grievous Wounds to enemy champions for 3 seconds. If the enemy is below 50% health, this effect is increased to 60% Grievous Wounds.
- Grievous Wounds reduce the effectiveness of Healing and Regeneration effects.
Best Akshan Runes
Down below are the best runes build for Akshan.
- Conqueror: Gain stacks of Adaptive force when hitting a champion with separate attacks or abilities. Stacks up to 5 times. When fully stacked, deal bonus adaptive damage to champions.
- Brutal: Gain 7 AD or 14 AP (Adaptive)
- Nullifying Orb: If you would take damage from a champion that causes you to fall below 35% of your maximum health. gain a shield for 4 seconds.
- Shield: 80 + 50% bonus + 30%.
- Sweet Tooth: Increases Honeyfruit healing by 20%. Whenever you or nearby ally eats a honeyfruit gain 15 gold.
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction.
- Ignite: Ignites target enemy champion, dealing 72 true damage (72 - 380) over 5 seconds and applying 60% Grievous Wounds for the duration. Grievous Wounds reduces the effectiveness of Healing and Regeneration effects.
- Dirty Fighting (Passive): Every three hits from attacks and abilities deal an additional 25 magic damage. Against champions, he also gains a shield that absorbs 40 damage(40 + 40 bonus) for 2 seconds (12seconds cooldown).
- After launching an attack, Akshan will fire a second shot that deals 26 physical damage (50%). He can cancel this shot to gain 40 movement speed decaying over 1 second.
- Avengerang (1st): Throws a boomerang that deals 47 physical damage(5 + 80%), extending the range each time it hits an enemy.
- Hits grant Akshan 40% movement speed decaying over 1 second.
- Going Rogue (2nd): Passive: Enemies that kill allied champions become Scoundrels for 40% seconds. When a scoundrel dies within 3 seconds of begin damaged by Akshan, Akshan gain 100 goldand revives the slain allies.
- Active: Become camouflaged for 1.75 seconds and gain 80% Movement speed toward Scoundrels. Duration is infinite while Akshan is near terrain or in the brush.
- Heroic Swing (3rd): Fires a hook to attach and swing around terrain, attacking the nearest enemy for 30 physical damage (30 + 15% bonus) per shot. If Akshan collides with an enemy champion or terrain, he will jump off the rope.
- Comeuppance (ULT): Locks onto an enemy champion, charging 5 shots over 3 seconds.
- Re-cast: Fires the shots, dealing 26 physical damage (20 + 10%) to the first enemy or structure hit, increased up to 101 physical damage (80 + 40%) based on the target's missing health.
Akshan Skill Order
|1. Ability to deal damage, shield and attack speed from passive ability.|
|2. Better trade in lane with bonus damage after 3 basic attacks.|
|3. Massive damage with ultimate.|
|4. Good camouflage ability and high maneuverability.|
|1. Hard to play.|
|2. Weak health.|
|3. Need equipment to be strong.|
Akshan is a good Marksman that can carry the game with good damage output and a great playstyle. But Akshan's skill is a bit hard to understand you need more practice to play this champion.