Akali is a Assassin champion that has high basic attacks and abilities, low ability to buff teammates and weaken or crowd control enemies, and low survival with defensive or movement abilities. Akali is a Tier A+ champion.
Check out Akali Wild Rift Build down below:
Best Wild Rift Akali Build
|Ruby Crystal||Gain 150 max health|
|Divine Sunderer||Gain 400 max health, 20 attack damage, and 20 ability haste|
|Death's Dance||Gain 35 attack damage, 40 armor, and 15 ability haste|
|Liandry's Torment||Gain 30 attack damage, 60 ability power, 15% magical vamp, and 15% physical vamp|
|Divine Sunderer||Death's Dance||Liandry's Torment|
|Morellonomicon||Infinity Orb||Steel Plated Stasis|
- Morellonomicon: Gain 300 max health, 70 ability power, and 15 magic penetration.
- Infinity Orb: Gain 200 max health, 60 ability power, and 5% move speed.
Best Akali Runes
- Conqueror: Gain stacks of AD or AP when hitting a champion with separate attacks or abilities. Stacks up to 5 times. When fully stacked deal bonus damage to champion.(Adaptive)
- Triumph: Champion takedowns restore 10% missing health. Deal 5% more damage to enemies below 35% health.
- Hunter Titan: Unique champion takedowns grant max health and tenacity.
- Hunter Genius: Unique champion takedowns grant ability haste.
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction.
- Ignite: Target enemy champion, dealing 60 true damage (60-410) over 5 seconds and applying 60% Grievous Wounds for the duration.
- Grievous Wounds reduces the effectiveness of Healing and Regenerate effects.
- Assassin's Mark (Passive): Dealing active ability damage to a champion reveals a ring for 4 seconds.
- Crossing the ring empowers Akali's next attack to gain 100 range, deal 28 bonus magic damage.
- Gains 30% movement speed while moving toward the ring. Upon crossing the ring.
- Five Point Strike (1st): Throws five kunais, dealing 67 magic damage. Enemies struck at maximum range are slowed by 50% for 0.5 seconds.
- Twilight Shroud (2nd): Creates a smoke cloud that expands over 5.5 seconds and grants 80 maximum energy. Akali is invisible and gains 30% movement speed inside the shroud.
- Attacking breaks the invisibility for 0.8 seocnds.
- Shuriken Flip (3rd): Flips backward and throws a shuriken, dealing 46 magic damage and marking the target for 3 seocnds.
- Re-cast: Dashes to the marked target, dealing 102 magic damage.
- Perfect Execution (Ultimate): Frist cast: Dashes through an enemy champion, dealing 85 magic damage. Can be cast again after 2.5 seconds.
- Seconds Cast: Dashes in target direction, dealing 85 to 255 magic damage based upon enemies missing health.
- Deals max damage to enemies below 35% health.
Akali Skill Order
|Five Point Strike||1||4||6||7|
|Perfect Execution||5||9||13|| |
|1. She has great mobility.|
|2. Insane outplay protential.|
|3. Has high burst damage.|
|4. Good at getting into the backline.|
|1. Hard to play.|
|2. Hard to comeback when falling behind.|
|3. Very squishy.|
Akali is a strong Assassin champion that has high output damage, she hard to master need a lot of time to understand her ability. She is pretty weak in the early game but mid game she is very good, and easily one shot squishy champions.