|Required materials for making Light/Dark sylph frpm sylph refinement.|
- Wartune: Hall of Heroes
The Latest Posts on Item Information
- Date : 2018-11-20Gems can be used to socket equipment to improve it strength. Sources: Forgotten Catacombs, Tormented Necropolis, Events.
- Date : 2018-11-13Materials used to increase Runes level from normal to advance runes. Sources: Tank Trail, Defend Sylph Atoll, Events,...
- Date : 2018-11-12Compliment of God can be used to upgrade orange sylph equipment. Sources: Multiplayer Dungeon, Sanctuary Shop.
- Date : 2018-11-12Gift of God can be use to upgrade purple Sylph equipment. Sources: Multiplayer Dungeon, Sanctuary Shop.
- Date : 2018-11-12Divinity Shard is required material for making Light/Dark sylph frpm sylph refinement. Source: Exchange Sylph Crystalloid.
- Date : 2018-11-12Divinity Stone can be used for Advanced Sylph Refinement to Lv. 80 active Light/Dark Sylph. Sources: Multiplayer Dungeon, Events, ...
- Date : 2018-11-12Golden Holy Water can be used for Sylph equipment refinement. Source: Tormented Necropolis, Titan Shop.
- Date : 2018-11-12Required material for Advanced Sylph Refinement to Lv. 80 active Sylph. Sources: Events, Multiplayer Dungeon, ....
- Date : 2018-11-12The items used for Sylph equipment enhancement. Source: Sylph Arena, Events,...
- Date : 2018-11-12Soul Socketing Rod can be used to add a socketing slot for Divinity Soul on the Sylph equipment. Source: can purchase from shop for 50 balens.
- Date : 2018-12-01Contribute the guild to get Contribution Points to spin in Guild Altar for valuable rewards. Check out info about rewards here!
- Date : 2018-11-07Upgrade your normal and advance mount stable to get bonuses attributes; STR, INT, END, and DEF. Mount Training Whip and Golden Whip are required for upgrading.
- Date : 2018-11-07Refine mounts for attribute bonuses. Mount Hoof is required for mount refining. Balens cannot be used to refine.
- Date : 2018-11-05There are daily 10 quests in Bounty Quests. You will get big amount of EXP and Gold depend on the quest color; White, Green, Blue, Purple and Orange.
- Date : 2018-11-02Join Multiplayer Dungeons with other players to get big amount of EXP and special items. Check out more detail in here!