Guild Battle is a weekly activity for guild member. Participate in Guild wars and gain medals and rare Soul Crystals.
Event Time: Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 8:00pm - 9:00pm (server time)
- Guild Battle grouping will reset at 5:00am following each Guild Battle round. The top 8 guilds in the Guild Battle Rating rankings will participate.
- The Guild master and assistant guild masters may select the Guild Battle participants from their guild. A maximum of 50 participants can be set.
- The Guild to complete one of the following, wins the Guild Battle.
- The team who destroys the enemy's Ward Tower first.
- The team who gains a 4,000 points advantage over the enemy.
- The team who finishes with more points at the end of the battle.
- The longer the battle lasts, the more rewards for the winner and less for the loser.
- If both guilds finish with the same amount of points, the guild with the higher Guild Battle Rating will win.
- Following each Guild Battle, all participants will receive rewards.
- The more mystery towers occupied, the more damage players will deal to the Ward Tower.
|Less than 20min|
|Betwee 20min and 40min|
|More than 40min|
|The 10 players that have most contribution points in each guild will be rewarded with an additional 150 Insignias and 150 Honors.|
All members (include player who had not participated in any battle) will receiving the following rewards after Friday's battle according to each guild rank:
- 1st place: 200 Soul Crystals, 30 Mount Training Whips, Therion-Sand Rider Card (Only Guild Master will get this card)
- 2nd place: 150 Soul Crystals, 20 Mount Training Whips
- 3rd place: 100 Soul Crystals, 10 Mount Training Whips
- 4th-8th place: 90 Soul Crystals