Troops

Last Update
:  
Post By
:   Sovanpanha

Troops

Troops can take part in Solo PvP and PvE battle with hero. There are 11 different kinds of troops that unlock when player reach the requirement level. Only Daru can be used to upgrade troops level.

Lancer
The most basic of soliders who carry sharp lance that shred anything that is in their path.
lancerStats at Level 1Super SkillLevel Unlock
  • PATK: 64
  • HP: 323
  • PDEF: 50
  • MDEF: 40
enhanced_attack
Enhanced Attack (50% chance to deal 150% PATK danage to the front row of enemies)
1

 

Hunter
Uses a bow and arrow to launch ranged attacks; possesses an excellent attack rating.
hunterStats at Level 1Super SkillLevel Unlock
  • PATK: 80
  • HP: 258
  • PDEF: 40
  • MDEF: 50
concentrated-shot
Concentrated Shot (30% chance to deal 100% PATK damage to two random enemies; Crit rate boost of 20% plus Crit damage increase of 30%)
4

 

Paladin
An elite type of soldier that has exceptional attack and PDEF attributes.
paladinStats at Level 1Super SkillLevel Unlock
  • PATK: 128
  • HP: 495
  • PDEF: 128
  • MDEF: 60
heavy_strike
Heavy Strike (40% chance to deal 135% PATK damage to one random front row enemy; Chance of an additional 1-turn speed reduction of 50%)
20

 

Priest
A Master of elemental magic that has exeptional MATK and defense abilities.
priestStats at Level 1Super SkillLevel Unlock
  • MATK: 128
  • HP: 396
  • PDEF: 60
  • MDEF: 128
refraction
Refraction (20% chance to deal 80% magic damage to all enemies)
20

 

Gryphon
A domesticated breed of gryphon that boasts fast attack speed and strong defenses.
gryphonStats at Level 1Super SkillLevel Unlock
  • PATK: 156
  • HP: 762
  • PDEF: 100
  • MDEF: 80
claw_strike
Claw Strike (50% chance to deal 150% PATK damage to one random front row enemy; Additional 50% chance of a 1-turn daze effect)
30

 

Knight
With virtually impenetrable armor, knights have some of the best battle capabilities.
knightStats at Level 1Super SkillLevel Unlock
  • PATK: 292
  • HP: 1324
  • PDEF: 160
  • MDEF: 120
mass_assault
Mass Assault (30% chance to deal 140% PATK damage to a random row of enemies)
40

 

Angel
A divine race of angelic warriors that will only submit to the strongest of masters.
angelStats at Level 1Super SkillLevel Unlock
  • MATK: 292
  • HP: 1191
  • PDEF: 120
  • MDEF: 160
restore
Restore (20% chance to partially restore a teammate's HP. First cast affects a random teammate. Further casts affect the teammate with the lowest HP)
40

 

Templar
A righteous warrior that is proficient in combat skills and sparring.
templarStats at Level 1Super SkillLevel Unlock
  • PATK: 438
  • HP: 1852
  • PDEF: 240
  • MDEF: 180
soul_chop
Soul Chop (50% chance to deal 170% PATK damage to a single front row target)
50

 

Warlock
Controlling the forces of darkness, warlocks are capable of using all kind of dark magic.
warlockStats at Level 1Super SkillLevel Unlock
  • MATK: 438
  • HP: 1667
  • PDEF: 180
  • MDEF: 240
dark_pulse
Dark Pulse (35% chance to deal 80% MATK damage to all enemies.)
50

 

Demonic Knight
Cursed by a twisted demon, Demonic Knights are a force to be reckoned with.
demonic_knightStats at Level 1Super SkillLevel Unlock
  • PATK: 657
  • HP: 2778
  • PDEF: 360
  • MDEF: 270
sudden_attack
Sudden Attack (50% chance of 200% PATK to enemy front row)
70

 

Demonic Angel
A fallen angel who destroys souls with a swing of the blade.
demonic_angelStats at Level 1Super SkillLevel Unlock
  • MATK: 721
  • HP: 2500
  • PDEF: 270
  • MDEF: 360
spirit_strike
Spirit Strike (50% chance of 100% MATK to enemy)
70

 

Related Articles: