- Last Update
- Post By
- : Sovanpanha
Invocation is a way to add additional stat to equipment. Stats will get is depending on the levels; basic, intermediate, advanced, master, virtuoso. With higher level comes greater bonuses.
- Any piece of equipment can be increased regardless of quality and level.
- Only equipped equipment can be invocated.
- Invocation doesn't cost gold, Balens, or bound Balens, and the success rate is 100%.
- Basic and intermediate invocations are available at the beginning. Invocations formulas are needed to unlock advanced, master, and virtuoso invocations. Each formula corresponds to a specific equipment slot.
- Advanced formulas are acquired from the Mystery Shop; Master formulas are acquired from the Crypt Shop; Virtuoso formulas are acquired from events.
- Invocation properties are randomly chosen from a certain scope.
- New invocation will replace the old one.
- Invocation materials are acquired from gathering events in the Guild Mine.
Invocation Additional Stats:
- Penetration: Chance to ignore (%) DEF in ervery attack
- HP Bleed: Chance to absorb (...) HP in every attack.
- All Stas: +(...) Strength, Edurance, Intellect, Armor
- Rebound: Chance to rebound (...) damage when being attacked.
- HP: +(...) HP
- Strength: Increases PATK by (...) reduces chance to receive Crit by (%)
- Vitality: Increases MATK by (...) reduces chance to receive Crit by (%)
- Slay: Increases PATK by (...), Crit damage by (%)
- Smash: Increases MATK by (...), Crit damage by (%)
- All Resistance: All resistance +(...)
- RES Reduction: Increase (...) RES Reduction.