- Last Update
- Post By
- : Sovanpanha
BattlegroundAttempts: 2 (daily)
Event Time: Daily between 6:00 a.m. - 2:25 a.m. (server time)
Event Description: Battlegrounds are open at the beginning of every hour for 30 minutes. You can enter 5 minutes before opening. Participate in battles and be rewarded with insignia and Honor!
- The cross-server battleground is grouped by levels of 10. Players of various levels will enter battlegrounds and fight against players on other servers.
- Each battleground can hold a maximum of 30 players. Players will be randomly assigned to one of two teams.
- If one team's lead reaches 5,000 the event will end.
- Earn points for you and your team by transpoting resources and defeating enemy troops or guards.
- The team with the most points at the end will be declared the winner!
- Each player has 2 attempts to retrieve battleground rewards which reset daily at 5:00 a.m.
- Thoses who fight in the Battlegrounds earn Honor; check the character panel to view your accumulated Honor!
- Players defeating players of the other team will gain Honor and Cross-Server PvP Points according to their Honor level. Player can gain extra Honor by killing players with a killing streak. The amount of honor gained from a kill can vary depending on how nuch honor the person you killed has compared to the amount of honor you have.
- Players defeating Guardians of the other team will gain 20 Honor and 200 Faction Points for every guardian defeated.
- Losing to a Guardian will cost 150 Honor (after Crusader rank) and 150 Faction Points.
- During event you can collect crystal ore located in the middle of the battleground and turn them in to your Resource Quarry Officer. While traveling with a crystal ore mine cart, players will have their movement speed reduced by 50%. There are three kinds of crystal:
- Interior will give you 10 points, 1 Battleground Treasure Shard, and 1 Honor.
- Interior will give you 20 points, 2 Battleground Treasure Shard, and 2 Honor.
- Interior will give you 30 points, 3 Battleground Treasure Shard, and 3 Honor.
- Winning team's players will receive 90 Hornor and 80 Insignia while the losing team's players will recieve 30 Honor and 30 Insignia.