Sion is an Tank champion that has medium basic attacks and abilities, low ability to buff teammates and weaken or crowd control enemies, and high survival with defensive or movement abilities. Sion is a Tier S champion.
Sion is a Tank champion that has decent damage. Kassadin Passive is very useful upon taking fatal damage he will reanimation himself and grant 67% movement speed.
Learn more about Sion's best items build, ability details, best combos, and skill order here.
Check out Sion Wild Rift Best Build down below:
|Ruby Crystal||Gain 150 max health|
|Sunfire Aegis||Gain 500 max health, and 15 ability haste|
|Thornmail||Gain 200 max health, and 75 armor|
|Warmog's Armor||Gain 700 max health, 200% health regen, and 10 ability haste.|
|Boots & Enchantment|
|Steel Plated Stoneplate||Gain 40 move speed, 15 armor|
|Stoneplate Enchant||Active: Increase your Health by 65%, while reducing damage dealt by 60% for 4 seconds. If there are 3 or more enemy champion nearby. Increases Health by 130% instead|
|Sunfire Aegis||Thornmail||Mercury's Stoneplate|
|Warmog's Armor||Spirit Visage||Randuin's Omen|
- Sunfire Aegis: Sunfire Aegis is the best build for Sion because it increases his health, magic damage, and ability haste.
- Thornmail: Build Thornmail on Sion will help increase his max health, ability haste, and it make him more tanky.
- Mercury's Stoneplate: Mercury's Stoneplate enchant is very good on Sion it will block 15% damage and gain shield.
- Warmog's Armor: Build Warmog's Armor on Sion it give him bonus health, and restore 5% maximun health per seconds this is very good for Sion.
- Spirit Visage: Build Spirit Visage on Sion it give him bonus max health, magic resistance, ability haste, and Health Regen.
Best Sion Runes
- Grasp of the Undying: When in combat, your next attack on a champion will occasionally deal bonus damage, heal you, and permanently increase your health.
- Triumph: Takedowns restore health. Deal more damage to low health enemies.
- Conditioning: Periodically gain bonus AR and MR.
- Demolish: When near a turret, charge a powerful attack against the turret.
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction.
- Ignite: Ignites target enemy champion, dealing 60 true damage (60-410) over 5 seconds and applying 60% Grievous Wounds for the duration.
- Grievous Wounds: reduces the effectiveness of healing and Regeneration effects.
- Glory in Death (P): Sion permanenetly gain 6 bonus health, whenever he kills a unit, increased to 20 against larget units, and champion takedowns.
- Upon taking fatal damage, Sion will reanimate himself Fearing those around him for 1 second, while slowing their movement speed by 90% . After reanimating. Sion can move and attack, but his health 100% attacks at 1.75 attacks per second, gain 100% physical vamp, his attacks deal an additional 8% max health and deals 50% damage to structures.
- All of Sion's abilities are replaced with Death Surge, which grants him 67% movement speed decying over 2.38 seconds.
- Decimating Smash (1st): Sion charges a heavy blow for up to 1.5 seconds
- Recast: Sion slarms his axe down, briefly slowing enemies hit by 50% for 0.25 seconds and dealing between 54 physical damage and beased on charge time. If Sion charge for at least 0.75 second. Enemies are knocked up and Stunned for betweet 1.25 and 2.55.
- Suol gains (2nd) so==Sion for 65min: Gaints a shield that absorbs 117 damage for 6 seconds After 4 second if the shiel will holdsolus, Sion can Reas=cast ti detonatet the heiat to all the 22.
- Active: Empowers his next attack to deal an additional 5 physical damage, increased by up to 60% based on Dr. Mundo's missing health.
- Re-cast: Detonates the defibrillator, dealing 20 magic damage to nearby enemies. If the detonation damaged an enemy, Dr. Mundo heals for 15% of the damage take during Heart Zapper's duration. If damage a champion or monster he heals 30% instead.
- Roar of the Slayer): Sion fires a shockwave, dekugery then slow enmies for 65 , magic 8%amikor uniniy and remove allny skmock unit til tk=ake same dad]ge.
- Unstoppable Onslaught (Ult): Stion charge in a direction turning, with player input Sion stops when colilding with an enemy champion, structure terrian, or when recasting his ability.
- When this happens, Sion will slam the ground with earth shattering force, dealing while Stunning and Knocking up enemies for 0.75 - 1.75 seconds based on charge time.
Sion Skill Order
|Roar of the Slayer||3||12||14||15|
Down blow is Sion best Combos and playstyle:
1. Soul Furnace -> Auto Attack -> Roar of the Slayer -> Decimating Smash -> Soul Furnace.
2. Soul Furnace -> Auto Attack -> Decimating Smash -> Roar of the Slayer -> Soul Furnace.
3. Unstoppable Onslaught -> Soul Furnace -> Roar of the Slayer -> Soul Furnace -> Auto Attack x2.
4. Roar of the Slayer -> Unstoppable Onslaught -> Soul Furnace -> Decimating Smash -> Auto Attack x2 -> Soul Furnace.
|1. Has a lot of CC.|
|2. Incredibly tanky champion.|
|3. Good Peel.|
|4. Good Poke.|
|1. No sustain.|
|2. Low mobility.|
|3. Long Cooldown.|
|4. Very very high skill cap.|
Sion is incredibly tanky champion and a bit hard for new player to play. Sion is a great champion that has a lot of CC, and very tanky. when a teamfight happen Sion should be in the frontline to protecting his teammates.