Table of Contents
Each item in Fortnite serves its own purpose some have limited some doesn't. Some items require proper combo using it for advantages and some can also kill other players if we use it in the correct way.
Below here is the information about all items featured healing, shield potion, traps, the throwable item on that are available in Fortnite Battle Royale.
1. Fortnite All Items list:
Here is a quick peek of all items in Fortnite.
2. Healing Items:
Healing items can help you guys to survive longer in the game by restored your health. Healing items are Bandages, Med Kit, and Cozy Campfire.
|Bandages||+ 15 health|
(Max stack of 15)
|Medkit||+ 100 health|
(Max stack of 3)
|Campfire||gain 50 health|
Healing Item Tips
- The bandage can not recharge your HP to 100%. Max health at 75.
- Always keep 5 medkits and 5 bandages belong with you to restore your health when you were hit by the enemy.
- When you used Cozy Campfire better find a safe place or build a wall around yourself to avoid yourself from getting hit by the enemy.
- We can not reuse to Cozy Campfire.
3.Shield Potion Items
Shield Potion Items can help you guys to gain more protection armor. Shield Potion is Mini Shield Potion and Big Shield Potion.
|+ 25 shield |
(Max stack of 10)
|+ 50 shield|
(Max stack of 3)
Shield Potion Tips
- You can not use the Mini Shield if you already have 50% or over 50% shield on yourself.
- You can stack up to 4 of Mini Shield Potion, or 4 Big Shield potion belong with you because it is good and easy to find and also it can restore your shield quickly even in a middle of a fight.
- If you want a mix shields on yourself better use two mini shields first and then the combo with one big shield.
- The Storm or fall damage won't decrease your shield.
4. Heal and Shield Items
Heal And Shield Items can provide you guys both HP and Shield. It is a good item to use and also rare to find. Heal and Shield Items are Slurp Juice, Chug Jug, and Chug Splash.
|Slurp Juice||+ 75 health and shield recharged||2s|
(Max stack of 2)
|Chug Jug||+ 100 health and shield|
(Max stack of 1)
|Chug Splash||gain 25 health and shield|
|Depend on how far|
(Max stack of 6)
Heal and Shield Items Tips
- If you have fully HP but don't have any shield potion in your slot use the Slurp Juice it can increase your shield instead.
- If you want to use Chug Jug. You should build a wall around yourself to avoid yourself from getting hit by the enemy because this item takes a long time when you use it.
- If you play as a team and then your teammate down in the middle of the fight you should throw the Chug Splash to your knockdown teammate to keep them survive until the end of fight.
- Better Keep 1 chug jug or 2 slurp juices belong with you.
Consumable Items are the healing item in Fortnite Battle Royale. But, these items do not appear in the player's inventory.
|Coconut||+ 5 health up|
to 100 health
|Banana||+ 5 health up|
to 100 health
|Pepper||+ 5 health up|
and +20% movement
Consumable Items Location
- Coconut Item you guys can find it by destroying the palm trees in the tropical or desert biomes.
- Banana Item you guys can find it throughout the map on the ground near banana trees in the tropical biome.
- Pepper Item you guys can find it in the desert biome.
Throwable items are used to throw to your enemy and structure and deal with incredible damage and easy knockdown your enemy without shooting them. Throwable items are Zapper Trap, Junk Rift, Boogie Bomb, Stink Bomb, Shadow Bomb, and Grenade.
|Zapper Trap||50||It will shock the enemy|
and deal 50 damage per shock.
|Boogie Bomb||0||Will make your enemy|
dance for 5 seconds.
|Junk Rift||200||Drop any object from |
the sky and destroy
|Stink Bomb||5 damage|
per 0.5 seconds
|It will decrease |
heals for 9sec.
|Shadow Bomb||0||You can hide in |
the smoke of that grenade.
|Grenade||100||Easily Knockdown |
the enemy and
Comment down below if I have missed any items that you guys want to know, I'll try my best to give all the information related to all the items.