Welcome to the v9.30 Patch Notes Content Update 3 in Fortnite Battle Royale. Check out below for more details:
Throw this down to get help from above!
Air Strike detail
- A thrown canister of colored smoke that calls in a flurry of missiles from above.
- Once the canister comes to rest, missiles will spawn after a short delay.
- Missiles spawn about 120 meters above the smoke canister.
- Missiles aim for random points within a 9 meters radius of the thrown object.
- A total of 20 missiles are spawned.
- Each missile has an explosion radius of 3.5 meters.
- Each missile deals 75 damage to players and 200 damage to structures.
- It can be found from floor loot, Chests, Supply Drops, Vending Machines and Llamas.
- Drops in stacks of 1.
- Max stack size of 2.
- Legendary variant.
- The amount of eliminations required for a Victory Royale in the Team Rumble Limited Time Mode has been lowered to 50 from 150 on Switch, Andriod, and IOS devices.
- Noted: This change will be available in a future update.
Credit Story to: Epic Games