Epic Games has announced the new v11.40 Patch Note update into Fortnite Battle Royale. This update includes the following changes:
Introducing Sidegrading: The Heavy Assault Rifle returns.
- In non-competitive playlists, you can now use Upgrade Machines to " Sidegrade " your Assault Rifle into a Heavy Assault Rifle.
Reduced material costs for upgrading weapons at Upgrade Machines.
Added the following items to Battle Lab:
- Flint-Knock Pistol (Common and Uncommon)
- Shockwave Grenade
- Impulse Grenade
The Ipad Pro (2018 Release) now supports 120 FPS.
Clickable thumbstick buttons (L3 and R3) are now usable on supported iOS controllers.
- Player's Star War Achievements have returned to the Legacy timeline.
- Resolved an issue involving the " F " key not enabling proper movement after direction was remapped to it.
- Resolved an issue involving editing quickly causing players to remain in Edit mode.
- Falling into a Hideout no longer causes the Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle's crosshairs to disappear.
- Resolved an issue involving the " Visit different bus stops in a single match" Remedy vs. Toxin Challenge not tracking progress for some bus stops.
- The Spectrum Contrail again changes colors while in motion.
- Continued to make improvements regarding FPS drops and hitching on mobile devices.
- Resolved an issue involving mobile players getting stuck in a loop on the Select Fire Mode screen.
- Resolved an issue involving console players being unable to progress through the gifting process if they did not have Two-Factor Authentication enabled.