Epic Games has announced the new v11.31 Patch Note update into Fortnite Battle Royale. This update includes the following changes:
- New home for playground:
- Looking for the playground? Epic Games have incorporated Playground under Creative. Play Creative maps with others by queuing for Creative and choosing " Play " instead of " Create."
- Introducing Battle Lab
- Jump into your own Battle Royale island and set the rules! Select from favorite LTM loot pools, set up combat scenarios with the new Bot Grenades, and create your own mode by setting options like gravity and fall damage.
- Fill your game with up to 15 friends on your own island, or matchmake with default options in a public Battle Lab.
- Continued to make improvement regarding FPS drops and hitching on mobile devices.
- The Fire/Build button on mobile devices is no longer unavailable when the Glider Redeploy button is shown.
- Resolved an issue involving a player being unable to exit the HUD Layout tool on mobile devices.
- Resolved an issue involving being able to see the Edit option an enemy walls.
- The " Eliminations without aiming down sight " Dive! Challenge is now tracking progress properly.
- Resolved an issue involving the " Join Party " option through " Joinable Parties " not working on controller.
- The Item Shop countdown timer no longer appears out of sync for different players.
- Resolved stability issues.
Credit to: Epic Games