Epic Games just drop the update for the V10.20 Patch Notes wanna what's new check out below:
This electrifying item is not only shocking in its execution but also in its innovation - It creates a trap that attaches to both sides of a surface!
Zapper Trap Detail
- This item is a thrown consumable and occupies an inventory slot.
- On impact, the thrown object deploys a damaging trap on both sides of a building piece.
- Upon impacting terrain, it automatically builds a wall and then deploys a damaging trap on both sides of the wall.
- The traps shock enemy players who are within a tile of their face.
- Damage: 50
- The traps have a 1-second deploy time before they can be triggered.
- When triggered, the traps have a 0.5-second delay before firing.
- After the traps have fired, they have a cooldown of 2 seconds before they can be triggered again.
- Epic Rarity
- Found from Floor Loot, Chests, Vending Machines, Supply Drops, and Llamas.
- Drops in stacks of 2.
- Max stack size 4.
The Floating Island is back, and it brought the Motel with it. Two past locations return at once!
- The Floating Island has returned and is slowly making its way around the map!
- Though separated from the land below, it can be accessed via its low-gravity vortex.
- From hotfix on August 27
- Removed the overhead sound from the Minigun.
- This was to address an issue in which the overheat sound would play longer than intended and/or incorrectly represent the overheat value.
- From hotfix on August 28
- Made changes to Turbo Building. The details of these changes can be found in the Epic Games blog post.
- From server on August 29
- Resolved an issue in which the names of POIs would not appear on the map.
- From server on August 31
- Resolved an issue with B.R.U.T.E's Air Stomp.
Credit to Epic Games.