Damage trap is an Uncommon Item that has in Fortnite Battle Royale. This item is really useful to cause damage to the enemy if the player knows how to use it in the right way.
This item also has 3 types Spike trap, Wall zapper, and Celling zapper. This item can be placed on any surface that accepts traps. When the trap is on the placement mode it will swap between, floor, cell, wall it depends on where the player placed it.
- Trap has a trigger range and effective range. The majority of traps have 1 tile or both.
- Trap also has a reload time, which means the times between the trap trigger.
- Trap has durability.
- When the trap ran out of duration, It will disappear automatically.
- Trap cannot repaired when we already used it, but the surface that you placed the trap can.
- Remember trap can not remove if you already placed it. But if you want to remove you need to destroy the surface that you placed the trap or wait for the durability run out.
Trap is a very good item to use. Trap can be used perfectly and very strong if the player uses it correctly. Trap can be placed behind the wall, on the floor, on the top floor and player can use it as an execute bait as well by putting mini shield or some good items to lure player into the trap bait.
Trap enemy and lose 150 damages including shield. Deal no damage to the player's character.
|Date and Version||Changes|
|6.10 Patch Notes(October,16,2018)||Bug Fixes: Fixed inconsistencies the damage trap not triggering properly.|
|Patch 5.0(July,12,2018)||Bug Fix: Reduced volume for the floor damage trap to better match visuals and prevent triggering when standing on ledges above.|
|Patch 4.5(June,27,2018)||Bug Fix: Spike traps placed on celling no longer damage the player on the floor above.|
|Hotfix(June,6,2018)||Trap damage increased from 75 to 150|
|Patch 4.3(May,30,2018)||Trap no longer wait for the player to build the structure to finish building before triggering.|
.Decreased damage from 125 to 75
.Reset time decreased from 6 seconds to 5 seconds.