- Last Update
- Post By
- : try-kimheng
The 7.10 Patch Note Update will released soon for Fortnite Players. And this post will tell all of you guys about the changes that have in the 7.10 update.
Table of Contents
X-4 Stormwing nerf and bug fixes
- Epic Games community coordinator Sean"MrpopoTFS"Hamilton said last thursday that the damage players take on the plane X-4 Storming when it's taken down and explodes will increase to 50 instead of the current 25.That will make the plane a less safe method for players with low health to survive until later stages of the game.
Shotgun bug Fixes
- Players found last week that shotgun bullets are apparently not being registered by the Fortnite server many times,which make players miss shots and deal less damage with these weapons.
- Fortnite professional player for NRG Sven also complained of shotguns staying zoomed in without holding buttons and of some pellets hitting opponents randomly.
The New Vehicle Driftboard
- Epic announced a new snowboard vehicle called Driftboard,which should be added as soon as 7.10 is live."Hop on board and boost past your competition with this new single player vehicle" the message about the item in the in-game News tab reads.
- The recent Team Rumble and the returning Close Encounters Limited Time Modes could rotate out of Fortnite: Battle Royale.
- New limited time modes could replace them. Epic is yet to announce if any of them are leaving soon,as the company usually does in these cases.