- Last Update
- Post By
- : try-kimheng
Welcome to v8.30 Patch Notes Update Page! Wanna know what's new in this update check out more information below:
Table of Contents
Never give up,never surrender! Bring eliminated teammates back into battle with the Reboot Van! Drop in now and become the here your team needs.
For More Details About Reboot Van click here!
Buccaneer's Bounty Event
Avast ye mateys...Drop in and arm yourselves during the Buccaneer's Bounty event! Test your skills in a fresh LTM every single day and collect your very own treasure in th form of in-game rewards by completing free Challenges.
- Buccaneer's Bounty Event
- A different Limited Time Mode rotates in every day from April 10 - April 15.
- Drop in and Complete free Challenges to earn in-game rewards.
- Increased the Spawn rate of Treasure maps for the duration of this event:
- Floor loot: Increased availability from .25% to .5%.
- Chests: Increased availability from 1.55% to 3.05%.
Limited Time Mode: Fly Explosives
This mode combines the explosive fun of the High Explosives LTM with the jetpack.Take to the skies and blast everyone else back to the lobby!
- Only explosive weapons can be found in this mode.
- Floor Loot spawners will occasionally spawn Jetpacks.
- Jetpacks are only available in this mode in Battle Royale.
- Reduced storm wait times.
- Rocket Ammunition capped at 120.
Limited Time Mode : Team Rumble
- Increased Eliminations to win the match from 100 to 150
- Decreased the final circle radius from 20000 to 12500 to promote a more chaotic late game
- Removed one minute from first circle shrink time to force combat to occur sooner
- Increased chest and floor loot spawn chances from 80-90% to 100%
- Increased Assault Rifle spawn chances by 67% in chests
- Decreased Suppressed Pistol spawn chances by 75%
- Supply drops now drop two legendary weapons and two additional consumables
- Increased Compact SMG and shotgun drop chances by 50% in supply drops
- Decreased Rocket Launcher spawn chances by 50% in chests and 67% in supply drops
- Lowered Spike Trap drop chance by 50% (resulting in an increase to launch pads and campfires)
Weapons + Items
- Infantry Rifle
- Damage decreased from 40/42 to 38/40.
- Fall-off damage at maximum range increased from 26/28 to 32/34.
- Poison Dart Trap damage ticks will no longer cause the camera to shake repeatedly.
- All aspect ratios will have the same vertical FOV on Mac and PC.
- In the near future,ultrawide monitors will be limited to 16:9 in competitive game modes.
- Added separate controller sensitivities for building and editing structures.
- The Glider Redeploy item in now sorted to the right along with other consumables when"Auto sort consumables to the right"is enabled.
- Added ability to cycle hotbar items while gliding.
- Hit markers are now server authoritative.
- Fixed sniper damage not causing damaged players to play a reaction animation.
- Adjusted how storm damage is applied so that players entering the Storm will have set amount of time before damage is applied.
- The initial instance of damage will start 1 second after entering the Storm.
- Various level streaming performance optimizations for Switch and Xbox One to reduce cases where players see blurry buildings.
- Improved texture streaming performance and memory overhead on Switch.
- Improved performance for Traps.
- Improved performance of the Challenges UI.
- New separate in-air audio tell for enemies.
- More of an "incoming" audio tell that should give more awareness when an enemy drops in on you from above.
- Reduced volume of building audio loops while being structures are being built.
- This sound is now ducked by enemy footsteps and gunfire.
- Prevents unnecessary noise when lots of buildings are placed in quick succession.
- Slightly increased the volume of footsteps below the player.
- Increased volume of the landing sounds of enemy footsteps.
- Vehicle controls can now be hidden in the HUD Options.
- Added minimum and maximum values to the in-game FPS overlay and added the option to "Show FPS"on all supported platforms.
- Push to Talk
- Enabling the menu option for consoles.
- Defaulting the option to Off for consoles.
- Wraps can now be applied to most types of weapons,everything that doesn't fit elsewhere is now covered by a catch-all "Misc" slot in the locker.
- The health bar for vehicles has been adjusted to now display health values of vehicles.
- HUD elements such as the menu button will no longer be dragged off the entire screen in the HUD Layout Tool.
Weapons + Items
- Fixed an issue that occasionally prevented weapon fire from queuing for shotguns after switching weapons without re-pressing the fire key.
- Fixed an issue where if a Clinger is attached to a player and they entered a Baller that it wouldn't deal damage.
- Fixed snipers rifles playing fire animations twice per shot from the point of view of other players.
- Fixed grenade projectile trajectories lagging behind slightly when moving and rotating.
- Fixed traps not activating if a player blocks line of sight with a structure but then the structure is destroyed.
- Fixed Balloon sound effects occasionally playing when entering a vehicle without Balloons active.
- Fixed an issue with single shot weapons not reloading properly while in targeting mode.
- Fixed Peppers not granting movement speed while walking.
- Fixed Minigun Rev Up/Down sound effects persisting after boosting on a Driftboard.
- Fixed an issue with Ziplines after using a launch Pad that could cause the player to jump higher.
- Fixed an issue with players getting knocked backward when firing the Pirate Cannon upwards.
- Fixed Pirate Cannons getting stuck in an indefinite horizontal rotation.
- Fixed an issue with Boom Bow not showing up with the Visualize sound effects option.
- Fixed an issue with vehicles shot by Boom Bow not playing hit notification sound effects.
- Fixed an issue with Boom Bow having longer than expected projectile trail effects.
- Fixed an issue with the Boom Bow projectile effects occasionally flying through enemies.
- Fixed a spelling error in the elimination feed with Boom Bow.
- Fixed an issue where players would incorrectly edit structure behind them when backed up closed to a player built wall.
- Players dropping in warm-up will not award eliminations if another player caused them to receive fall damage.
- Fixed Traps being hidden underneath certain floor pieces that don't completely align with the grid.
- Fixed a source of hitches due to spawning weapon drops.
- Fixed a source of hitches due to replay recording.
- Implemented a fix that should resolve cases of invisible characters after skydiving.
- Fixed a bug where all ofscreen enemy footsteps and weapon switches/reloads would be silent when more than 5 players were nearby.
- Fixed a bug where the Boom Bow wasn't playing the correct vehicle damage notification sound.
- Fixed an issue with the friend list was always displaying a notification symbol in the frontend.
- Fixed a rare crash that was occurring when loading effects when viewing a replay.
- Fixed certain items such as gliders not displaying their count properly for spectators.
- Improved stability by fixing GPU crashes.
- Fixed an issue that was allowing touch inputs while using a controller.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players from using emotes while in build/edit mode.
- Fixed an issue causing items on the quickbar to be difficult to drag and drop.
- Fixing an issue causing players to get stuck in edit mode when entering and confirming edits quickly.
- Also fixed an issue where players could get stuck in edit mode when alternating between build/edit mode quickly.
- Fixed trajectory line for throwable items always being visible when using a glider on mobile.
|New Skins:||New Skin in Fortnite Item Shop.|