- Last Update
- Post By
- : try-kimheng
More Details of Storm Flip check here
- Storm Flip Details
- Thrown item that explodes on impact and creates a sphere-shaped zone.
- Where the sphere overlaps the storm,it will create a safe zone.
- Where the sphere overlaps the safe zone,it will create a storm zone.
- The Storm Flip deals the same damage as the current storm.
- The zone lasts for 20 seconds before dissipating.
- Available in Epic rarity.
- Can be found from Floor Loot,Chests, and Vending Machines.
- Drops in stacks of 1.
- Max stack of 1.
- Hunting rifle all variants
- While Epic Games value the variety of longer range sniping option,the Hunting Rifle has become somewhat outclassed by the infantry Rifle after it was changed to hitscan.In addition,there are a few sniper rifle option available and they feel it doesn't currently fill a necessary role in the item lineup.
- Loot Carrier
- Reduced sniper package availability from 12.5% to 8.45%.
- Reduced explosive package availability from 12.5% to 7.04%.
- The chance of getting high-powered,rare items from Supply Drones was higher than felt appropriate,so Epic Games have reduced their availability slightly.
- Mounted turret
- Overheat now takes 20% longer.
- The mounted turret's usage has decreased over time.By slightly increasing time before Overheat,the goal is to help increase it risk/reward.
- Increased max charged time on Boom Bow from 1s to 1.25s.
- The Slipstream's audio,pink ring,and spinning blades turn off when disabled during the fifth phase of the storm.
- Players received from a Reboot Van will lose invulnerability upon shooting or building.
- Air vents are now more forgiving in order to prevent fall damage when players jump on them high places.
|New Skins:||New Skin in Fortnite Item Shop.|