Find detailed information about Challenger Series featuring rules, format, & prize pool here.
Challenger Series Overview
The Challenger Series is an event that takes place in a third straight season. The top 2 players of this tournament will qualify for the Gizmos & Gadgets Mid-Set Finale.
Event Date: January 8th-9th, 4pm PST
- Sign up closes: January 4th 11:59pm PST
- Invites are based on January 5th's snapshot
- Permanent resident of NA.
- Top of 16 ranked players based off of sign ups and January 5th snapshot.
- Players must not be qualified for the Gizmos & Gadgets Mid-Set Finale through other tournaments prior to sign ups.
- Players must sign up before the sign up form closes.
Day 1: 16 players will compete in five games. Lobbies will be seeded based on players' snapshots rank. Lobbies will be reseeded every two games based on players' tournament placements. The top 8 players advance to Day 2.
Day 2: Eight players will compete in a series of games. In order to with the tournament, players must first get 24 points and then a first place win, or gain 40 points total. The first win condition precedes the second.
- 1st: 10
- 2nd: 8
- 3rd: 7
- 4th: 6
- 5th: 4
- 6th: 3
- 7th: 2
- 8th: 1
8 players will compete for the prize pool of $2,500 USD.
- 1st: $800 + Direct Invite to Gizmos & Gadgets Mid-Set Finale
- 2nd: $500 + Direct Invite to Gizmos & Gadgets Mid-Set Finale
- 3rd: $400
- 4th: $300
- 5th: $200
- 6th: $150
- 7th: $100
- 8th: $50
The Challenger Series is a Teamfight Tactics' tournament from NA region with a prize pool of $2,500 USD and the top 2 players qualify for the Gizmos & Gadgets Mid-Set Finale.