Version Update (Addendum)
Update 1.7.1 is now available for download.
You may install it right now; otherwise, an automatic update will occur at approximately 1:00 PM, Apr 26, 2019.
Note: When you update to version 1.7.1 and play co-op, you will no longer be matched with players using earlier versions of the game. Rooms created by players playing earlier versions will not display in the Room List, and you will not be able to join them using Find a Room. Additionally, if you input an ID using Enter an ID, the room will display, but you will not be able to enter it.
To commemorate the update, we'll be sending all players a Tenfold Summon Voucher.
This notice will be modified after they've been distributed.
- Changes to how summoning works and how wyrmprint are acquired:
After the maintenance starting 10:00 AM, Apr 26, 2019, wyrmprints will no longer appear when summoning. Going forward, you will be able to acquire wyrmprints in quests or by trading for them in the Shop using eldwater.
We have also changed the amount of wyrmite or diamantium required to 120 for a single summon and 1,200 for a tenfold summon.
For more information, see the Regarding Changes to Summoning notification and the Regarding Changes to the Amount of Diamantium and Wyrmite Used in Summoning notification.
(Addendum 1:00 PM, Apr 25, 2019)
- New event type, defensive battles:
This is a new type of event available for a limited time as a part of the Fire Emblem: Lost Heroes event, which starts after the maintenance starting 10:00 AM, Apr 26, 2019.
Protect the gate from the attacking Dyrenell Empire troops!
- Al adjustment for allies on your team and adventurers during Auto play:
We have made it so that the AI for allies on your team and adventurers playing with Auto enabled will use Force Strike. We've also made other adjustments to help the AI attack enemies more proactively.
- Additional co-op features:
It is now possible to set an Objective in Create a Room with Conditions.
You can select from Up for Anything, Earn Epithets, Clear Quest Endeavors, Repeat a Quest, and Seek Help.
Note: With the exception of Up for Anything, players who select Find a Room will not be able to enter rooms with a set Objective.
We have also added a Room List button to the co-op screen for each quest.
This will show a list of rooms with openings for the quest you selected.
The Room List screen will now display rooms with conditions, and you will be able to check the conditions set for each room.
In addition to checking whether you meet the conditions, you will also be able to see condition trends. Also, the background displayed behind your team in the room will now show the equipped dragon instead of the adventurer. This will make it easier to tell what dragons the other players have equipped.
Along with the addition of these co-op features, after the maintenance starting 10:00 AM, Apr 26, 2019, we will be resetting the number of times you can earn the Social Reward by playing co-op with a new player for the first time.
After clearing a quest you can earn 50 wyrmite per player (up to a maximum of 50 players), so be sure to check out the new co-op features!
- Ability levels for wyrmprints:
When unbound a second time, the illustration will change and any abilities will be upgraded. When unbound a fourth time, any abilities will be upgraded even further.
Note: This will be applied after the maintenance starting 10:00 AM, Apr 26, 2019.
- Attacking enemies who are knocked down:
It is now possible to damage enemies who have been knocked down.
- Wyrmprint list-display feature added:
We have added a Switch View button to enable switching to a list display for wyrmprints.
- Additional teams:
We have increased the number of teams you can have from six to nine.
- Sticker changes:
We have changed the following stickers.
Note: This will be applied after maintenance starting 10:00 AM, Apr 26, 2019.
Regarding Trading Wyrmprints in the Shop
After the maintenance starting 10:00 AM, Apr, 2019, it will be possible to trade eldwater for wyrmprints in the shop.
- Treasure Trade for wyrmprints:
We've added a new Wyrmprints button to the Shop.
The wyrmprint lineup will be split into following tabs.
The Featured tab will contain newly-added wyrmprints and wyrmprints available for trade for a limited time.
Checking copies held:
- You can tap the copies-held magnifying-glass icon in the top right to check how many of the selected wyrmprint you have.
- You can check how many copies you have and what level of unbound they are.
Fully Unbound button:
- With the Fully Unbound button added to the bottom left, you can check the abilities of the wyrmprint when fully unbound.
- Adventures will no longer turn around when damaged.
Note: When knocked back, adventurers will face the direction of the damage the received.
- The “Don't allow any of your team to fall in battle" completion reward will now only apply to your own party in raid-event boss battles.
- The animations in several screens have been shortened to raise the overall pace of the game.
- It is now clearer when you have reached the exchange limit for an item in the Treasure Trade in the Shop.
- The Treasure Trade UI in the Shop has been adjusted to make it clearer what you are trading for.
- A Schedule button has been added to the quest-selection screen for Void Battles.
- Weapon abilities have been added to the sort conditions on the weapon-list screen and the weapon-crafting screen.
- Tapping Close after enhancing a weapon now returns you to the Enhance tap.
- Tapping Cancel after upgrading a weapon to maximum level now returns you to the upgrade screen for that weapon.
- The order of each summon has been changed on the summon screen.
- The effects of abilities which are conditional based on HP have been applied to the stats display on the edit-team screen and the details screen.
Note: Only effects that trigger when at 100% HP will be applied. This is merely a display change. It will not increase Might.
- Other small UI adjustments were made on several screens.
(Addendum 1:00 PM, Apr 26, 2019)
- A 1,230 diamantium option has been added to the Shop.
- An Updated mark has been added to the list of updated notifications.
Balance Adjustments (Update 1:00 PM, Apr 26, 2019)
The following balance adjustments will be applied 1:00 PM, Apr 26, 2019.
- Quests like those in the main campaign will now drop wyrmprints with 3★ rarity and higher which formerly appeared in summoning. See the details screen of each quest for more information.
- Considering the increased opportunity for crafting weapons due to the addition of Void Battles, we’ve increased the amount of weapons you can have by 100.
- Due to the overall increase of playable contents, we have reduced the number of daily bonuses for Avenue to Power, Avenue to Fortune, Elemental Ruins, Dragon Trials and Imperial Onslaught by 1 each, and have increased the rewards from each daily bonus accordingly.
Note: The amount of rewards dropped from each quest has not been modified.
- Increased the potency of co-ability effects for 3★ and 4★ adventurers, making the effect match those of 5★ adventurers when fully upgraded.
- Elemental scales have been removed from the materials required to obtain skills on the second mana circle and to unbind the third mana circle.
Note: As part of the adjustment described above, we will be sending elemental scales to players who used them in the applicable areas before the maintenance starting at 10:00 AM, Apr 26, 2019, starting after the maintenance ends.
- The potency of wyrmprint abilities has been increased overall.
Note: The post-adjustment stats will be applied to your team's Might when you adjust the team on the team screen.
- The Might of the High Midgardsormr Res abilities on Glorious Tempest has been adjusted.
- The maximum value for the following wyrmprint abilities has been raised.
|Skill Damage||35% - 40%|
|Strength||15% - 20%|
|Force Strike||40% - 50%|
|Broken Punisher||25% - 30%|
|Gauge Accelerator||30% - 35%|
|Shield Prep||II(20%) - III(30%)|
|Burning Punisher||25% - 30%|
|Dragon Time||15% - 20%|
|Slayer's Strength||5% - 6%|
- The final wave of Avenue to Power has been adjusted to include a boss.
Note: Other than the addition of wyrmprints as drop rewards starting with this version, there will be no other changes to the obtainable rewards.
- The "Defeat all the enemies" clear condition for Ch. 6 / 1-2, Watch for Falling Trees (Hard) has been changed to "Eliminate a specific threat."
- The descriptions for some items have been adjusted.
- The HP and Strength of all the 3★ characters and of the following 4★ characters have been increased:
The Prince, Elisanne, Ranzal, Cleo, Luca, Celliera, Melsa, Elias, Botan, Su Fang, Felicia, Alex
The following issues have been fixed in this version:
- When Ku Hai performed Force Strike after using the Keen Blade skill, enemy collision no longer applied.
- When Albert performed Force Strike after using the Thunderous Impulse skill, enemy collision no longer applied.
- When receiving trap damage while midair as part of a sword attack, the attack was canceled.
- When Julietta used the Glorious Guard skill, certain attacks hit more while under its effects.
- The Dragon Gauge did not fill when additional damage was dealt to enemies due to bleeding, burning, or poison.
- It was sometimes impossible to progress on the enhance screen after performing certain steps.
- There was a delay before the ready mark displayed after tapping Ready in co-op.
- When normal image quality was set on certain devices and the number of goodies in the goodie box was 100 or more between both Limited and No Limit, it displayed as 9.
- When unbinding on certain devices, weapons and dragons in the unbind materials did not display, so it only showed item materials.
- In Helper Settings, it was not possible to change wyrmprints when filtered using Sort.
- When moving from the unbind screen to the Castle, the unbind screen’s display remained in the top-left of the screen.
- In High Mercury's Trial, under certain conditions, it was sometimes possible to avoid attacks which should be unavoidable without entering the Spheres of Salvation.
(Addendum 1:00 PM, Apr 26, 2019)
- When certain buffs overlapped and the first buff ended, the second buff also ended.
- The effect at the start of the quest, icon, and text above the adventurer's head did not display properly for The Petal Queen wyrmprint.
- On certain devices, the game’s icon sometimes displayed as white on the device’s home screen.
It may take time for the store to reflect the updated information. Players may not be able to perform updates due to their device’s data cache being full. If you are unable to perform the update, restart your device, and then try downloading it from the store.
(Addendum 1:00 PM, Apr 26, 2019)
As a token of our appreciation, the following items have been sent to players who started playing before 10:00 AM, Apr 26, 2019.
- Tenfold Summon Voucher x1
For players who log in before 12:59 PM, May 03, 2019, this gift can be claimed from your goodie box for up to seven days after logging in.
Thank you for playing Dragalia Lost.