Update 1.9.0 will be available for download around 10:00 AM, Jun 28, 2019.
You may install it as soon as it's available; otherwise, an automatic update will occur at approximately 10:00 AM, Jun 30, 2019.
To celebrate the update, we’ll be sending all players a Tenfold Summon Voucher after the automatic update.
This notice will be modified after they’ve been distributed.
It will now be possible to further upgrade adventurers, weapons, dragons, and wyrmprints. By using certain items on the Upgrade screen, you will be able to increase HP and strength up to +50. This feature will unlock after completing Chapter 9 of the main campaign, which will release 1:00 PM, Jul 15, 2019. We hope you're looking forward to its release!
Player level maximum raised
The maximum player level will be raised to 200.
Note: This change will be applied around 1:00 PM, Jun 28, 2019.
Facility level maximum raised
The maximum level for the various elemental altars and dojos will be raised to 35.
Note: This change will be applied around 1:00 PM, Jun 28, 2019.
Improved display for event quests
You will be able to check whether you have already obtained the daily bonus for event quests from the event quest list.
It will also be easier to tell whether the Expert difficulty is available for Elemental Ruins quests.
Lastly, it will be easier to tell what the unlock conditions are for event quests you cannot challenge yet.
Added a button to check The Mercurial Gauntlet endeavors
A button that will allow you to check the list of endeavors you can complete will be added to the quest selection screen.
Blazon summon usability improvements
We will increase the number of blazon summons you can perform at once during raid events from 10 times to the total number of rewards in the blazon summon box.
Note: If the number of blazons you have does not exceed the number of remaining rewards in the blazon summon box, then you can exchange blazons up to the amount that you have.
We will also add an option to summon until you get a reward that allows you to reset the blazon summon box.
Note: These adjustments will be applied in a data update around 1:00 PM, Jun 28, 2019.
With the increase in the types of Void Battles and Advanced Dragon Trials available, we will be adjusting the difficulty and rewards for The Imperial Onslaught.
- In the Battle at the Wartarch Ruins, we will be decreasing the number of floor panels with poisonous spikes.
- In the Battle at the Wartarch Ruins, we will change where treasure chests appear.
- In the Battle in the Dornith Mountains, we will be removing the rocks in the center of the map.
- In the Battle in the Dornith Mountains, we will change where treasure chests appear.
- In the Battle at Myriage Lake, we will be removing the logs from the map.
- In the Battle at Myriage Lake, we will change where treasure chests appear.
- We will be increasing the drop rate for insignias for all quests in The Imperial Onslaught.
- We will be increasing the drop rate for Dyrenell Aureus in all Expert and Master difficulty quests in The Imperial Onslaught.
- We will be increasing the daily bonus rewards for all Standard, Expert, and Master difficulty quests in The Imperial Onslaught.
- We will make it possible to trade for Dyrenell Aureus, Dyrenell Argenteus, and Dyrenell Aes in the Treasure Trade.
Example: You will be able to trade Dyrenell Aureus for Dyrenell Argenteus, or Dyrenell Argenteus for Dyrenell Aes.
Wyrmprints will now drop in the following quests.
- Ch. 3 / 3-5, Guard the Flamewyrm (Normal, Hard)
- Ch. 4 / EX 1-2, The Three Mountain Fiends (Normal, Hard)
- The maximum resolution for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus will be changed to 740x1280.
- A badge will now display on the title menu and Contact Support under Help/Support when there is a new message from the Dragalia Lost team.
- We will be adjusting the description text for skills which increase skill damage. Note: This change will be applied in a data update around 1:00 PM, Jun 30, 2019.
- We will change the design for the Dragonyule Blessing ability icon. Note: This change will be applied in a data update around 1:00 PM, Jun 30, 2019.
- We will also make several other UI adjustments.
The following issues have been fixed in this version:
- After an adventurer used a skill that grants modified force strikes, the remaining number of affected force strikes was not reset when the same skill was used again before all modified force strikes had been used up. Affected adventurers include Fritz, Vida, Nefaria, Hawk, Dragonyule Nefaria, Sazanka, and Gala Ranzal.
- When an adventurer used a buff that grants a Shield while already under the effects of a lesser Shield buff, the better Shield effect was not applied.
- If the issue above happened while in co-op, the buff effects from other players' adventurers sometimes did not display correctly.
- When an adventurer received an attack that inflicts Dull while already being affected by Dull, the affliction's effect timer was not reset.
- In Void Zephyr Strike, sometimes the additional attacks from Naveed's Crystalline Blades skill did not hit.
- When auto was enabled, sometimes Veronica would use her Nosferatu skill even when no enemies were in the area.
- Sometimes energy levels did not increase when using Annelie's Stunning Display skill.
- Sometimes the effects of fafnir statues placed in the castle grounds were not properly applied to the stats displayed on the Teams screen or adventurer details screen.
- When an adventurer or enemy's attack marker disappeared (for example, when the adventurer is defeated or the enemy enters the break status), attack markers with the same shape created by other adventurers or enemies sometimes also disappeared.
- When the Last Boost ability of another player's Marth activated during co-op, the skill gauge charging effect was not applied if your adventurer was currently in the middle of a skill animation.
- Sometimes buff effects were not applied to other players' adventurers during co-op.
- When an adventurer shapeshifted while a buff and debuff with the same effect were applied, both the buff and debuff were removed.
- In the Raging Manticore Strike quest, when the raging manticore was in its Fury state and an adventurer attacked with a weapon that has Overdrive Punisher, the effect was not displayed.
- Sometimes damage-increasing abilities for certain wyrmprints were not applied to damage from poison.
- The effects of "Energized: X" abilities were not triggered when an adventurer entered the energized state as a result of a wyrmprint's ability.
- Moving from the main event screen for The Mercurial Gauntlet to any quest selection screen caused the stamina and item information to stop displaying.
Note: It may take time for the store to reflect the updated information. Players may not be able to perform updates due to their device’s data cache being full. If you are unable to perform the update, restart your device, and then try downloading it from the store.
Thank you for playing Dragalia Lost.