Table of Contents
Update 1.16.0 will be available for download around 10:00 AM, Jan 27, 2020.
You may install it when it becomes available; otherwise, an automatic update will occur at approximately 10:00 AM, Jan 29, 2020.
When you update to version 1.16.0 and play co-op, you will no longer be matched with players using earlier versions of the game. Rooms created by players playing earlier versions will not display in the Room List, and you will not be able to join them using Find a Room or Join Nearby Players. Additionally, if you input an ID using Enter an ID, the room will display, but you will not be able to enter it. Lastly, rooms created by alliance members playing earlier versions will be visible in the alliance chat, but you will not be able to join the room. The "All set, thanks!" message will display in such cases.
To celebrate the update, we'll be sending all players a Tenfold Summon Voucher after the automatic update.
This notice will be modified after they've been distributed.
Note: The Tenfold Summon Voucher will not be distributed until after the automatic update, even if you complete the update to version 1.16.0 early.
- New Revive Feature
We will add a new feature where any adventurer whose HP falls to 0 will automatically revive in certain quests. There is a limit to how many times you can revive during a quest, and the number is tracked separately for each player. The number of times you can revive in a quest varies from quest to quest.
You will receive a survival bonus when you clear the quest, and the contents of the survival bonus will change based on how many times you were revived. The fewer times you were revived, the better the survival bonus you will be able to obtain. The survival bonus content differs based on the quest.
For information about reviving, select the menu at the top of the screen, then tap Help/Support and find Reviving under Help.
Note: The item titled Reviving will be added to Help around 10:00 AM, Jan 27, 2020.
- Inviting other players to Join Alliance
It will be possible to invite other players to join an alliance. Only the alliance's leader and officer can invite other players to join.
Invitations can be sent from the co-op room screen, the Battle Again screen, and the friends list.
You can even invite players who are already in an alliance. If you are in an alliance and don't want to receive invites, you can change your settings under Alliance Settings. You will also be able to join another player's alliance from your friend list.
- New Mentor Bonus Feature
If a player who has already cleared an Advanced Dragon Trial on Standard or Expert difficulty clears the quest with a player who has not cleared it before, they will be able to receive a special Mentor Bonus reward.
Note: The Mentor Bonus does not apply to Prelude and Master difficulties.
There is a limit to the number of times you can get the Mentor Bonus, and the limit will reset each week.
The Mentor Bonus feature will unlock 1:00 PM, Jan 29, 2020.
- New Stickers
New stickers will be added at 1:00 PM, Jan 29, 2020.
These stickers can be used on the co-op room screen or during quests to come to an agreement on various topics.
With the addition of these stickers, the number of sticker pages you can set up will be increased from three to four. The change to the number of sticker pages will be applied after the version 1.16.0 update.
- Notte will Give Advice in Advanced Dragon Trials
Notte will give advice about the boss's behavior during Prelude and Standard difficulty Advanced Dragon Trials quests.
- Extended Time Limit for Advanced Dragon Trials
In a data update to be applied around 9:30 AM, Jan 27, 2020, the time limit for all difficulty levels of Advanced Dragon Trials will be changed from five minutes to ten minutes. This change will not affect the parameters of any of the Advanced Dragon Trials quests or the content of the drop rewards.
- Main Campaign (Normal) Quest will Cost Zero Stamina for the First Clear
After 1:00 PM, Jan 29, 2020, the stamina cost for all main campaign quests on Normal difficulty will be zero the first time you clear them. Progress in the main campaign is the unlock requirement for special events and recurring events, so be sure to play through the main campaign to unlock them!
Here is the list of special events and recurring events that unlock as you progress the main campaign
- Unlocked after clearing Chapter 2 / 2-1, The Sylvan Archer:
- Unlocked after clearing Chapter 3 / 4-4, An Impassioned Ally:
- Unlocked after clearing Chapter 4 / 5-4, What Defines a Hero:
- Unlocked after clearing Chapter 5 / 4-4, The Auspex's Last Words:
- Unlocked after clearing Chapter 6 / 4-4, Diadem of Light:
- The Imperial Onslaught
- Unlocked after clearing Chapter 7 / 5-6, A Bond to Unite the Land:
- New Treasure Trade tabs
Tabs based on reward type will be added to certain Treasure Trades. This will make it easier to find the rewards you are looking for in Treasure Trades, such as the Treasure Trade for Void Battles, where there are many types of rewards.
- We will adjust the prologue UI.
- We will greatly increase the damage dealt when shapeshifting during the prologue.
- We will make it possible to tap to skip 3D movie lines, such as those that play during the prologue.
- We will change the single summon you to get the first time you play the tutorial after creating game data, which is guaranteed to summon a 5★ adventurer, into a tenfold summon, which guarantees you at least one 4★ or higher in the applicable summon showcase.
- After performing the tenfold summon the first time you play the tutorial, you will additionally be able to select one adventurer from the following: Mikoto, Ezelith, Xander, Xainfried, Hawk, Maribelle, Julietta, Hildegarde, and Nefaria. You will also be able to check the information for your selected character during the data download that occurs directly after the initial tutorial summon.
- The Auto feature now unlocks after playing main campaign Chapter 1 / 1-2 for the first time instead of after playing main campaign Chapter 1 / 4-2 for the first time.
- When using Quick Play in co-op and a room is created because one could not be found, the room conditions will be set to Element: All, Weapon Type: All, Might: 0, Objective: Up for Anything.
- We will also adjust the UI on some screens.
- We will adjust some graphics to reduce data size.
The following issues have been fixed in this version:
- On the co-op room screens for Void Battles, when a player with a weapon that had an ability that is effective against the boss enemy left the room, the effective weapon ability continued to display until the next player joined the room.
- The position of the Rare! and Legendary! text that displays for rewards on the results screen after clearing a quest sometimes shifted.
- Sometimes, after changing your team via the Team Selection or Room List screens on co-op, changing to the leftmost team, and then creating a room or using Quick Play, the room was entered using the team that was selected before the change was made.
- It may take time for the store to reflect the updated information. Players may not be able to perform updates due to their device's data cache being full. If you are unable to perform the update, restart your device, and then try downloading it from the store.
- Any adventurers and game screenshots shown are still in development.