Update 1.10.0 will be available for download around 12:00 PM, Jul 29, 2019.
You may install it as soon as it's available; otherwise, an automatic update will occur at approximately 12:00 PM, Jul 30, 2019.
Note: When you update to version 1.10.0 and play co-op, you will no longer be matched with players using earlier versions of the game. Rooms created by players playing earlier versions will not display in the Room List, and you will not be able to join them using Find a Room. Additionally, if you input an ID using Enter an ID, the room will display, but you will not be able to enter it.
To celebrate the update, we’ll be sending all players a Tenfold Summon Voucher after the automatic update. This notice will be modified after they’ve been distributed.
Note: The Tenfold Summon Voucher will not be distributed until after the automatic update, even if you complete the update to version 1.10.0 early.
- New Alliances feature
You will be able to form an alliance of up to 30 players and communicate with each other. You can either form a new alliance and become its leader or become a member of existing alliance by joining it.
When you are part of an alliance, you can chat and play co-op with members of the same alliance. There are lots of uses for alliances. For example, you could come up with a strategy before tackling bosses, or get help for a quest you just can't seem to beat on your own. You can even send notifications to the devices of other members in your alliance when looking for other players for co-op. Note: Each player can change their individual notification settings.
Each alliance can select one crest. There are a total of 33 crests to choose from, so pick out one that suits you!
Check the alliance screen once per day to get items that are useful for challenging quests.
That's all for this overview of the alliance feature, but for more information, please see the Help section after the update.
- New Astral Raids features
You can now spend astral pieces for multiple battles in a single go, allowing you to claim rewards for multiple raids in a single raid battle. The types and amounts of items you can obtain in Astral Raids are set for each boss and difficulty. Because Astral Raids can generally be played every week, except when a raid event is active, we have added this feature to reduce burden on players.
You can now purchase astral pieces from the shop while Astral Raids are active. If you have insufficient astral pieces when attempting to challenge a quest, you can also purchase them at that time.
- Changes to How Afflictions Work
We will adjust the effects of certain afflictions adventurers apply to enemies.
Note: There will be no changes to the effects of afflictions adventurers receive from enemies.
With the exception of afflictions that prevent enemies from acting, it will be possible to stack multiple afflictions. See the following chart for more information.
○: Stacks ×: Does not stack
Additionally, for the poison, burn, paralysis, and blindness afflictions, we will adjust the affliction chance for the second time onward when adventurers attempt to inflict the same affliction on the same enemy. Enemies will now be more susceptible to becoming afflicted from the second time onward.
Note: We have clarified the wording of this notice at 3:00 PM, Jul 22, 2019.
- Adjustments to Data Download for Data Updates and When Viewing Story Segments
If additional data must be downloaded in a data update, you will be able to select whether to include or exclude voices. You will also be able to select whether to include or exclude voices when viewing story segments, and you will not be required to download data if you select "Exclude voices."
Note: Even if "Exclude voices" is selected during data updates, the data download confirmation screen will display upon login unless the Voices setting under Options is set to MUTE.
- "New" Indicator for New Wyrmprints
When a new wyrmprint is added to the shop, the word "New" will display.
If "New" is displaying on the home page and the shop, it will disappear after you either visit the treasure trade for wyrmprints or when "New" is no longer displayed on the newly added wyrmprints in the treasure trade. Additionally, the "New" indicator on the newly added wyrmprints in the treasure trade will cease to display after either 10 days have passed or the treasure trade for wyrmprints is updated.
- Adjustments to the Home Screen Background
We will be adding fireflies to the nighttime forest background on the Home screen. Additionally, shooting stars will sometimes appear.
We will also be making adjustments to some of the Home screen backgrounds.
- Your solo or co-op selection will be preserved for each quest.
- The Info screen for each dracolith placed in the castle grounds will now show values. Example: "Bonus Dmg +X" → "Bonus Dmg +X%". Note: This change only affects the notation. The effect itself will not change.
- We will reduce the time between when treasure chests appear on-screen after completing a quest and when they open automatically.
- We will make it easier to scroll through banners at the top of the Event Quests page by increasing the tap box size for the arrows.
- We will also adjust the UI on some screens.
The following issues have been fixed in this version:
- The Dragon Haste co-ability from parties other than your own sometimes did not apply in raid battles.
- In High Mercury's Trial, when targeted by Aqueous Prison while shapeshifting and caught by it after the shapeshifting ended, the adventurer moved to the location where shapeshifting ended.
- In level 40 of the Mercurial Gauntlet (Wind) and The Mercurial Gauntlet (Flame), the final attack of dagger adventurers' normal attack combo did not hit.
- In level 40 of the Mercurial Gauntlet (Wind) and The Mercurial Gauntlet (Flame), the upward jump attack of sword adventurers' normal attack combo did not hit.
- The debuff icon did not display on the boss HP gauge when the adventurer Xuan Zang's Heaven's Binding skill was used in certain quests.
- Leveling up the adventurer Fritz's Dazzling Show skill from 1 to 2 did not change the effect.
It may take time for the store to reflect the updated information. Players may not be able to perform updates due to their device’s data cache being full. If you are unable to perform the update, restart your device, and then try downloading it from the store.