Dragalia Lost Reroll Guide
Table of Contents
Speed Rerolling Method
The tutorial summon is a free solo pull at zero Wyrmite cost, guaranteed to be a 4-star character. After the tutorial roll, collect start bonuses in the presents box (upper-right on Home screen) for a total of 2500 Wyrmite. Be sure to collect from both the "Limited" and "No limit" tabs, too! After the initial quest and setting up a team, the tutorial ends, awarding 50 extra Wyrmite. Now that the bottom menu is accessible, go to More, Friends, and then Helper Settings at the bottom to choose which character appears for support when people on your Friends List do Quests.
Collecting 300 additional Wyrmite from the Endeavors menu (represented by white paper with a wax seal) on the Home screen should net 3150 total, making two 10-rolls and a single roll.
Deciding to Reroll
Note: Do not link a My Nintendo Account until you are satisfied with your rolls.
Rerolling, whether done via cache clear or by uninstalling and reinstalling the app, allows patient players to choose starting units. Gacha drops do not have Individual Values, so rerolling only needs to be done until the desired unit is obtained.
After acquiring the desired characters in Dragalia Lost, bind the app data to a My Nintendo account from the "More" menu at the bottom of the screen. Select "Other," then "Account Management," to enter a username and password or create a My Nintendo ID. In the event that the device is lost or stolen, the My Nintendo account can restore or transfer a Dragalia Lost game account.
Pros of Rerolling
- Control over starting units, ability to begin the game with a higher rarity
- Provides a head start on clearing content, as higher-rarity characters are stronger
- Allows dedicated fans of a particular character to start with their favorite
- Takes advantage of 1500 Wyrmite beginning bonus
Cons of Rerolling
- It delays the beginning of gameplay
- May be less straightforward with rooted device or emulator
- Reinstalling the game uses a lot of data (be sure to use a wi-fi connection)
Players may notice variables in the initial summoning animation, such as a glowing orb set in the central pillar or the presence of doves. The tells have yet to be fully deciphered, but one thing is for sure: Rainbow indicates a good pull.
|Weapon||5 Star Character||4 Star Character||3 Star Character|
|Crystals||5 Star Dragon||4 Star Dragon||3 Star Dragon|
|Jeweled box||5 Star Wyrmprint||4 Star Wyrmprint||3 Star Wyrmprint|
|Sky Hero Animation||The pull contains at least on 5 Star drop.||The pull contains at least on 4 Star drop.||The pull contains at least on 3 Star drop.|
Doing a 10-pull has to advantages:
- At least one character is guaranteed
- The total 5 Star rate increases by 1% for every 10-pull without a 5 Star Drop. In other words, the probability of returns increases as more Wyrmite is invested.
Additionally, the last summon of a 10-pull will be a "4 Star Summon," which only pulls from the 5 Star and 4 Star tables. This means a 4 Star Character is guaranteed in a 10-pull.