- Last Update
- Post By
- : Sovanpanha
Adventurer Tier List
This Tier List details the best Adventurers in Dragalia Lost, presented as a set of recommendations for team building, rerolling and Gacha pulls.
Guided by a few assumptions:
- High damage output is favored to avoid timing out on quests.
- The list applies to regular Dragon Trails, Imperial Onslaught, Challenge Battles, and elemental Raids.
- Speeding up boss cycles helps both with increasing damage and reducing attacks to the party. Therefore, Force Strikes and skills that punish Overdrive or break are typically favored over skill such as Gauge Inhibitor.
- The Adventurer is controlled by the player.
- Status Resistances are compared to the conditions typically afflicted by the opposing element.
- Adventures are assumed to be fully unbound with complete Mana Circles and the stat bonuses of 5 stars weapons. Specific equipment from the Gacha (Dragons and Wyrmprints) is left out due to the random nature of summoning.
Here is the Tier
|The absolute best in Dragalia lost. These Adventurers reach the highest potential numbers for damage and healing, with some even bringing support skills applicable to any situation.|
|The characters are reliable in many types of content, whether through high damage or strong support. Their weaknesses, if any, do not detract from distinguishing strengths.|
|Tier 3 consists of strong, versatile characters who excel in their roles. Many of them have limitations, but these are easily patched up with compatible teammates or readily available equipment.|
|Many Tier 4 Adventurers compete with Tier 3 in terms of strict performance, but are limited to particular combat situations or have minimal kits due to their rarity.|
|None of these adventurers have debilitating weaknesses, but tend to be overlooked in favor of higher tiers due to rarity or underwhelming Skills.|
|Adventurers with less applicable roles or very circumstantial Skills tend to fall into Tier 6.|