- 12 Ki multiplier is 150%; 24 Ki Multiplier is 200% (full 12-24 Ki Multipliers table)
- Maximum Super Attack level is 20, which increases the SA multiplier by an additional 30%
- Passive Skill clarification: The Higher the HP is at half, Boujack will gain ATK +35%, which is half of the max +70% that he gains at full health. If HP is at 10%, the ATK boost is 10% of 70%, meaning +7% ATK.
- In other words, just multiply the approximate number of remaining health bar subdivisions by 7%, and you'll know what his additional ATK boost is. (For example, if there are about six and a half subdivisions left, the additional ATK boost would be between +42% and +49%)
- (Note: The health bar is divided into 10 equal parts, which means that by counting the subdivisions you ca quickly get an idea of how much % HP you have left, since each of them marks 10% increments of the total HP.)
- His DEF boost works the opposite way. So at half HP he'll an additional DEF +35%, but at 10% HP he'll gain +63%.
- In this case, just multiply by 7% the number of health bar subdivisions you've already lost.
- Any damage received during the turn won't affect his Passive Skill, only the amount of HP at the start of turn is taken into consideration
- Boujack's max ATK boost is +150% at full HP, but he'll hit harder at 80% HP if Big Bad Bosses is active,, despite only having a passive ATK boost of +136% (80% +56%)