Budding warrior trunks (kid) & goten (kid)

Last Update
:  
Post By
:   Sovanpanha

[Dokkan Battle] Budding Warrior Trunks (Kid) & Goten (Kid)

budding-warrior-trunks-kid-goten-kid

RarityTypeMax LevelCost
lr-logosagl-icon15077

 

StateBaseMAX MIN
Potential
MAX Potential
HP5352149881698819588
ATK5728160401804021040
DEF3600100811208115481

 

Leader Skill
  • Super AGL Type Ki +4 and Hp, ATK & DEF +100%
  • Extreme AGL Type Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +70%
Super Attack
  • Fusion (12-17 Ki) Fat Gotenks or Skinny Gotenks
    (12-17 Ki: 50% chance for either Fat Gotenks or Skinny Gtoensk)
    • Fat Gotenks: Lowers own ATK for 1 turn and causes colossal damage to enemy
    • Skinny Gotenks: Lowers own ATK & DEF for 1 turn and causes colossal damage to enemy
  • Fusion (18+ Ki) Super Saiyan Gotenks or Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks
    (18+ Ki: 70% chance for SS1 Gotenks, 30% chance for SS3 Gotenks)
    • SS1 Gotenks: Causes mega-colossal damage to enemy and raises DEF by 30% for 1 turn
    • SS3 Gotenks: Causes mega-colossal damage to enemy and greaty raises ATK & DEF by 50% for 1 turn
Passive Skill
  • Bearing Hope
    (Ki +3 to 9 randomly at start of turn; ATK +120% when performing a Super attack)
Link Skill
Category

 

Acquired

Dokkan Awaken plucky-little-fighters-mighty-mask

 

Details
  • 12 Ki multiplier is 150%; 24 Ki Multiplier is 200% (full 12-24 Ki Multipliers table)
  • Maximum Super Attack level is 20, which increases the SA multiplier by an additional 30%
  • Testing Shows that both Fat Gotenks and Skinny Gotenks lower their SA multiplier by 30% with their Super Attack
  • Chance in Passive Skill for each random Ki amount gained is evenly distributed at 1/7 chance