"Junker Jessie is a hillbilly girl genius who fashions dangerous gun turrets from scrap."
Jessie is a Brawler who is unlocked as a Trophy Road reward upon reaching 500 Trophies. Her Super builds a turret with moderate health and damage. It's an excellent support, whether it's attacking, distracting, or defending. Her mid-range Attacks have high damage potential because they can bounce when they hit an enemy and may hit other nearby enemies.
Attack: Shock Rifle
"Jessie's own invention, the Shock Rifle, fires an energy orb that out up to 3 targets before fizzling out."
Jessie's main Attack is a medium-range energy orb with moderate damage and a small radius. When the orb hits an enemy, it bounces toward the next nearest enemy. It can bounce up to 2 times and hit 3 enemies in total before disappearing.
"Jessie cobbles together a gun turret out of random scrap. She's a genius!"
|Level||Health||Damage per shell|
Star Power: Energize
"Jessie modifies her Shock Rifle to recharge her turrets! Hitting a turret restores 800 of its missing health."
Jessie's Star Power allows her to hit her turret with her normal Attack to heal it. The Attack will still bounce towards the closest enemy like normal, meaning that your Attacks will still hint to enemy whereabouts and may even hit them.
- After hitting an enemy or friendly turret, Jessie's Attack will always bounce towards the nearest enemy which hasn't already been hit. This can be used to determine enemy positions, even if they are out of range and in a bush.
- The bounce mechanic of Jessie's Attack can quickly cripple entire teams. Lock down choke-points or linear sections of the map to punish enemies who group up by dealing considerable damage to them and rapidly charging your Super.
- Jessie's turret can do considerable damage if ignored, making it an excellent way to distract enemy Brawlers as they attempt to destroy it.
- Jessie's turret deals small but noticeable damage that racks up quickly. Unfortunately, it can easily be avoided by running perpendicular to its Attack direction. Prevent enemies from dodging as effectively by building the turret in a place where it can cover a linear area.
- While in a bush, Jessie's Scrappy will be invisible to enemies unless they are also in the bush and right next to it. However, just like a player, the turret will become visible upon taking or dealing damage.
Summer (80 Gems)
Dragon Knight (180 Gems)