Table of Contents
"Bull Blanco is like a bull in a China Shop. A bull with a double barrel shotgun."
|Voice Actor||Bull Russell|
Bull is a Brawler who is unlocked as a Trophy Road reward upon reaching 250 Trophies. He wields a shotgun. Bull has a high amount of hit points while also excelling at short to mid-range combat. His Super allows him to charge forward, damaging enemies and destroying obstacles in his way.
"Bull can't see ten feet, but he doesn't need to! His double barreled shotgun can blow off a barn door with ease."
Bull fires a burst of 5 shells dealing medium damage on their own but can deal extreme damage when all the shells connect. The Attack is more effective at close range since more of the shells will hit the opponent. This combined with his high health means Bull excels at ambushing enemy Brawlers by rushing in next to them and firing at them from as close as possible, dealing great damage.
|Bullets per attack||5|
|Level||Damage per shell|
"Bull has always been headstrong. So he puts his head down and bulldozes through opponents and obstacles."
Bull runs a long distance in a straight line in any direction. He destroys any obstacles that he makes contact with and knocks back and deals some damage to enemies that he hits. Note that Bull can still be hit by enemies when he uses Bulldozer.
Star Power: Berserker
"When Bull falls below 40% health, his reload speed doubles!"
- Bull can do amazing damage when he is able to get very close to his target. Take advantage of grass to ambush enemy Brawlers and defeat them.
- Bull has high health, but be careful. Bull's need to be close to his targets can lead to him coming under heavy fire, so keep an eye on his remaining health.
- Bull's Super allows him to run a very long distance in any direction, even if there are walls in the way. Since Bull is able to do the most damage when he is close to his target, this ability can be useful for getting Bull close enough to enemy Brawlers to defeat them.
- Bull's Super knocks enemies aside when it connects. This makes it very useful to separate enemies from allies when they are in a sticky situation.
- Bull's charging Super is great for surprising the enemy in Showdown when you start from a bush and especially in Duo Showdown when your partner is there to quickly finish the job.
Viking (80 Gems)
Touchdown (80 Gems)