Table of Contents
New Epic Brawler - Bibi
- Main Attack - Three Srikes: swings with her baseball bat, hitting enemies in a wide arc. This attack, much like Frank's, takes time to wind up.
- Super - Spitball: sends out a large, long-ranged bubble. This bubble is able to pierce through enemies and bounce off of walls. However, the bubble will pop and disappear after 5 seconds.
- Star Power - Home Run: movement speed is increased when her Home Run bar is fully charged.
- Rosa Voice Over
- Ability to send in-game mail to Club members (available for leaders & co-leaders) - Currently unavailable. Still working on a fix for this.
- Supercell ID 2.0 (Will roll out to countries over the next week).
New Event - Retropolis
- New Battle Location - Retropolis
- New Menu Music
- New Menu Background
- New In-Game Music
- Several maps are now "Retrofied"
- Maps Removed
- Gem Grab - Bouncing Echo
- Heist - Split Second, Corner Case
- Maps Added
- Gem Grab - Cross Cut
- Heist - Pit Stop, Side Story
- Rosa: decreased Super duration from 4.0 sec to 3.0 sec also decreased Star power healing from 300 per sec to 200 per sec and needs now 10 hits instead of 9 to fully charge up Super. Main attack effect now better matches the area where damage is dealt.
- Frank: Frank's Super now again stuns the Siege base for the full duration.
- Carl: Carl can now pre-aim his main attack while using Super and Carl now has a much shorter cooldown for the main attack (can use the main attack more rapidly when the Pickaxe returns after a wall hit).
- Fixed multiple UI issues.
- Fixed a bug that gave access to locked skins in the Training Cave
- Fixed an issue with character health bars being displayed incorrectly after being revealed from stealth.
- Fixed issues related to player status display in teams.
- Fixed partially underwater launch pads on Showdown map Flying Fantasies.