"Darryl is a shotgun-toting, double-wielding robot who's ready to roll!"
Darryl is a Super Rare Brawler with a high amount of health. He wields two double barrel shotguns that can deal plenty of damage the closer he is to his target. His Super is allows him to quickly escape enemies or get closer to them as well as damage any enemies that he rolls into.
Attack: Double Deuce
"These double barrel shotguns fire two staggered blasts of heavy close-range damage."
Darryl fires two bursts of shells, one from each gun in quick succession, dealing medium damage. The attack has less range than Shelly's Attack but more range than Bull's. This attack deals more damage at shorter ranges.
|Level||Damage per Shell|
Super: Barrel Roll
"Darryl jumps into his barrel and rolls around, bouncing off walls and damaging any enemies he hits."
Darryl rolls a short distance at a very rapid speed, bouncing off walls, and damaging and pushing back enemies he hits. His Super can automatically recharges over 30 seconds. The Super can last longer if he rolls over water.
Star Power: Steel Hoops
"Darryl's super Reinforces his barrel, reducing all damage he takes by 40% for 3.5 seconds."
The damage reduction granted by his Star Power makes it less likely that Darryl will be defeated while he is rolling around (or to his enemy) during his Barrel Roll ability and continues to protect him for 3.5 seconds after he stops rolling. This makes his Super even better for safely escaping dangerous situations and less risky when the Super is being used to roll into and damage enemy Brawlers.
- His movement speed is faster than that of most other brawlers.
- The 40% damage reduction granted by his Star Power can easily swing fights into his favor by allowing him to absorb nearly as much damage as El Primo or Frank, making him more effective in charging enemies.
- His Super is great for quickly escaping enemies or getting closer to enemies. He rolls extremely quick. It is also worth nothing, that you can increase the range of his roll if you happen to go over water.
- In Brawl Ball, he can be quite useful by passing the ball forward and using his Super to get to the ball fast. His Super is also useful for grabbing the ball from the center after either team scores.
- An effective way to use Darryl is to charge his Super, use it to get as close as you can to an enemy, and quickfire with all of your ammo. This deals a decent amount of damage if done correctly.
Dumpling (80 Gems)