- Last Update
- Post By
- : Sovanpanha
"After losing his fans to a rival band, Poco fills every waking moment trying to find the perfect riff to win it all back."
Poco is a Brawler in Rare rarity. His attack is extremely wide spread. He can deal damage to multiple enemies within his wide-spread attack range. However, he has moderate health and low damage output. His Super allows him to heal himself and teammates within its range.
Attack: Power Chord
"Poco strums his guitarrón, sending forward bone-jarring sound waves. Enemies hit by the waves take damage."
The attack's range is fairly short, but it can spread out in a large area in front of Poco and deal moderate damage to any enemies in that area.
|Level||Damage per Second|
"Poco plays an uplifting melody that heals himself and any teammates within range. Encore!"
When he used his Super (Tap yellow button), his next musical wave will heal him and any allies that are hit by the wave. Unlike his main Attack, this wave can pass through the walls.
Star Power: Da Capo!
"When Power Chord hits friendly Brawlers they now heal for 500 health"
After the Star Power, Poco can heal his teammates for 500 health with his Main Attack while dealing damage to enemy Brawlers.
- You can use Poco to be a Supporter in your team because his ability to heal allies by using his Super.
- He can hit any target at once with his wide spread attack.
- When you use Poco's Super, remember to fire toward your teammates to heal them.
- The wide spread and long range of his shots gives him a great advantage in maps with large group hiding in tall grass.
- The spread of his attack allow him to charge his Super quickly by hitting enemies at once.
Serenade (150 Gems)