Table of Contents
"Mortis the undertaker puts people in coffins. Despite his spindly frame and apparent years, he moves with surprising speed."
Mortis is a Mythic Brawler who is unique in that his Attack includes movement. He dashes forward and damage enemies that he hits. For his Super, Mortis summons a swam of bats that drain the health of his enemies whilst restoring his own by that amount. Mortis has a moderate amount of health and damage output.
Attack: Shovel Swing
"Mortis creates business opportunities for himself by dashing forward with a sharp swing of his shovel."
Martis can deal moderate damage by dashing forward a short distance to any enemy Brawlers in his path. He cannot perform his Attack without dashing unless he dashes toward a nearby wall. This Attack is technically a melee attack, but the dash effectively gives it a short range.
Super: Life Blood
"Mortis calls forth a swarm of vampire bats that drain the health of his enemies while restoring his. Creepy!"
Mortis will shoot bats in a single direction. If the bats come in contact with an enemy, they deal damage and heal Mortis equal to the damage dealt. The bats have a moderate spread, move quickly, pass over walls, and travel a long distance making this a hard attack to avoid. The bats can hit multiple enemies, they can deal and heal Mortis receives multiple as well.
Star Power: Creepy Harvest
"Mortis instantly reaps the soul of a Brawler if he kills them, restoring 1400 health."
After gaining Mortis' Star Power he heals himself 1400 health after defeating an enemy brawler.
- The dash that comes with Mortis's main Attack makes him highly mobile. He can quickly attack and dash away and out of danger, making him tricky to defeat.
- Mortis's dash is especially useful in Gem Grab, where he can dash in, pick up the gems, and dash away, avoiding damage while picking up a few gems.
- Mortis's Super can act as a powerful fourth attack in tight situations. Use it when he gets low on health and needs more fast. Try to hit as many enemies as possible with the Super so that he recovers more health.
- Mortis counters Dynamike and Berley well. His dash is effective for dodging their slow attacks.
- While attacking, Mortis can dash through his victims, so when you are being chased by Bull or El Primo, try making a sudden attack by dashing two to three times in their direction and run away.
Top Hat (0 Gems)
Rockabilly (150 Gems)
Night Witch (150 Gems)