"Gene uses his magic lamp to shoot a splitting projectile. His super is a magical hand that grabs and pulls enemies close!"
Gene is a Mythic Brawler who has a moderate amount of health and uses a magic lamp to cast his attacks. His Attack can do high damage to a single enemy or less damage to multiple enemies. His Super can grab an enemy and drag them to Gene's location.
Attack: Smoke Blast
"Gene shoots a solid ball of magical smoke from his lamp if the ball doesn't hit a target, it splits up and spreads the damage in a cone."
Gene shoots a medium-range ball that deals normal damage. If it doesn't hit a target, it splits up in a cone, similar to Penny's attack, and the damage is equally distributed between 6 projectiles.
Super: Magic Hand
"Gene launches a magical hand from his lamp. If the hand hits an enemy, they get pulled back to Gene's location!"
Gene shoots a long-range hand as he used his Super (tap yellow button) that can pass through the obstacles. If if hits an enemy Brawler, it will pull the opponent to him and stun them for 0.5 seconds.
|It doesn't deal damage to enemy.|
Star Power: Magic Puffs
"Gene heals all friendly Brawlers around him 200 health per second."
Within a small distance, all teammates brawlers will be healed 200 health per second. This does not apply to Gene himself. This healing area's size is around the size of Pam's Healing Station's area of effect.
- You can extend how for your Super pulls someone by walking backwards as soon as you launch your Super. It is also extended if Gene uses a Launch Pad while firing his Super.
- Try not to pull close-range brawlers like Shelly or Bull because they could kill you easily at close range.
- Try to pull low-health enemies into your teammates, so that they can easy kill.
- Gene can be played as a poker, or suppressor. His shots can provide cover fire and keep the enemy team from healing or pushing.
- His Super can be used very effectively in Big Gems to pull the boss toward your group of allies so that they can deal extra damage.