Table of Contents
"This is strange desert dweller is the last of the cactus people - as far as we know."
Spike is a Legendary Brawler with low health who specializes in dealing with grouped-up enemies. His Attack and Super are both optimal for dealing with multiple enemies at once. His Attack explodes on impact and shoots spikes in all directions which deal damage to enemies they hit, and his Super slows and deals damage to enemies caught in its area of effect.
Attack: Needle Grenade
"Spike throws a small cactus that explodes, shooting spike in different directions."
Spike's throws a cactus that, upon impact with something or reaching its max range, explodes, sending 6 spikes out radially. The spikes deal damage to enemies that they hit. The cactus can be thrown a short distance, but the spikes it produces travel farther beyond that, effectively giving Spike's Attack a longer range.
|Level||Damage per Spike|
Super: Stick Around!
"Spike invites all seedlings to a cactus party! Enemies caught in the area take damage and get slowed down."
When Spike's Super is used, the area near him that he targets grows a circular patch of spikes. Enemies caught in this area take damage and have their movement speed drastically reduced until they move out of the area or the cacti disappear a few seconds after the Super is used.
|Level||Damage per Second|
Star Power: Fertilize
"After using Super, Spike regenerates 500 health per second by staying in its area of effect."
Spike's star power allows him to regain health by standing in the cactus patch he creates with his Super. This can be useful for both healing Spike and damaging nearby enemies.
- Spike is capable of doing extremely high damage to grouped-up enemy Brawlers due to the multiple spikes shot out from his Attack at impact. His area-of-effect Super can also spell trouble for grouped-up enemies.
- Since the spikes in his Attack spread out from each other as they travel, having the cactus explode near a target is optimal since this increases the chance of multiple spikes hitting the same target.
- Spike's Super can make it difficult for enemy Brawlers to escape. Spike and his team can deal heavy damage to them while they are trapped.
- Spike's Super is also a great tool for area control. If the enemy team is trying to escape with the Gems in Gem Grab or trying to score a goal in Brawl Ball, you can block off their path with your Super.
- The spikes in his attack always spread out in the same pattern, no matter your position or rotation. You can use this to predict where the spike will land, making it easier to hit enemy Brawlers around corners and walls.
Sakura (80 Gems)