"Leon shoots a quick salvo of blades at his target. His Super trick is a smoke bomb that makes him invisible for a little while!"
Leon is a Legendary Brawler who can turn invisible for a short time when using his Super. He has medium health and high damage output if the enemy is close. As the blades travel, their damage is reduced. Leon has a fast movement speed as well.
Attack: Spinner Blades
"Leon flicks his wrist and fires four Spinner Blades. The blades deal less damage the farther they travel."
He fires 4 blades in quick succession per Attack, and those shots have a long ranges. The damage dealt depends on how far they travel before hitting their targets. Targets close to Leon take the most Damage. Targets at a distance take far less damage.
|Bullet per Attack||4|
|Level||Damage per Blade at min. range|
Super: Smoke Bomb
"Leon's Smoke Bomb turns him invisible for 8 seconds. If he attacks while invisible, he will be revealed."
Leon turn himself invisible for 8 seconds. Enemy Brawlers will only be able to see him if they are within 4 tiles of him. Picking up Gem Grab gems or Showdown Power Cubes or taking damage will make him visible of a split second. Holding the Brawl Ball while invisible will make him visible too. Nita's Bear, Jessie's turret, Penny's Cannon, and Tara's shadow cannot locate him while invisible. If Leon attack while invisible, the remaining invisibility time is lost.
Star Power: Smoke Trail
"When Leon uses his Super, he gains a boost of movement speed for the duration of his visibility."
After unlocking his Star Power, Leon will have an increased movement speed whenever his Super is active, allowing him to move much quicker while invisible.
- Leon can deal incredible damage if he hits all of the blades in his Attack at short range.
- With his Super (tap yellow button), Leon can even more effectively ambush Brawler. Use it wisely to rush Brawlers and catch them off-guard.
- In Heist, Leon's Super can be used to sneak behind enemy lines to attack the safe on the other side of the map.
- Leon can be used effectively in Bounty as well. His Super allows him to pick off opponent one by one, racking up huge amount of stars for the team.
- Leon's blades have deceptively long range and a spread that widens as they travel. Poke down your enemies and build up your Super before slipping into stealth to finish the job at close range.