"This enigmatic creature just appeared in town one day. Nobody dares to ruffles his feathers - not anymore."
Crow is a Legendary Brawler whose Attack throws three quick poisoned daggers in front of him that damage enemies on impact and then deal extra damage over time. He has a long range but low health. He moves slightly faster than the other brawlers.
"Crow throws a triple threat of poisoned daggers. Enemies nicked by these blades will take damage over time."
Crow throws three poisonous daggers in front of him, one go straight in front of him and two on either side. The daggers damage enemies when they hit them and then, they deal extra damage over time equal to the amount of damage dealt by the initial impact to the target until the poison wear off after a while. The Attack has a long range, and the poison effect prevents automatic healing.
|Level||Damage per Dagger|
"Crow takes to the skies, throwing a ring of poisoned daggers around him both on take-off and landing."
Crow jumps into the air and throws several daggers radially that spread out as they travel. He then glides to his destination, and when he lands, he throws another set of daggers radially. These daggers are identical to the ones Crow uses in his main Attack. While in the air, Crow is completely immune to all damage besides damage applied over time, including the poison gas that closes in during Showdown.
|Level||Damage per Dagger|
Star Power: Extra Toxic
"Crow's poison saps the strength of enemies, causing them to do 10% less damage while the poison is active."
Crow's daggers gain a unique ability that decreases the damage output of a poisoned brawler. Affected brawlers not only receive poison damage, but also suffer a decrease in damage as well.
- Crow's daggers do little damage by themselves, but their poisonous damage-over-time effect results in Crow's victims taking double the damage of the initial hit alone.
- His poison can prevent enemy Brawlers from self-healing for a while since the poison causes them to take damage for an extended period. The poison damage also causes the Brawler to appear while in the grass, so it also prevents Brawlers inflicted with poison from hiding for a time.
- Crow's Super is a quick and easy getaway. If you are low in health with Brawlers approaching, use his Super (tap yellow button) to fly away. The ring of daggers will help damage the Brawlers both on landing and take-off.
- Never quickfire your Super when low on health. It will dangerously launch you toward the closet enemy.
- Crow's daggers spread out as they travel, so they cause less damage to single enemies the farther away the enemy is. When you can, get as close as possible to enemies to maximize damage.
White (80 Gems)
Phoenix (300 Gems)