Table of Contents
I. Event Info & Rules
3 Players Vs Boss
Boss Fight is a Ticket Event Mode that required 1 ticket to enter. Three players battle against a gigantic boss robot. With each win, the difficulty will increase at the next level. Boss Fight is an unranked mode, so Trophies cannot be earned or lost.
Boss will come out in any area in the map and chase Brawlers in order to defeat them. The Boss has its own abilities and can summon regular robots found in Robo Rumble to fight with you and your teammates.
- Anger: As the fight goes on, the boss becomes increasingly angry which increases the boss's damage output, speed, and the difficulty of dodging his attacks. The boss gets angry based on time, not damage taken.
- Melee Attack: The boss punches any target that gets too close, dealing 800+ damage.
- Laser Attack: The boss fires a spread of lasers in quick succession that each deal 1200+ damage. After the furious stage, the lasers can break walls, but stop. After the enraged stage, the lasers break walls and keep going.
- Charge: The boss dashes forward, like Bull, destroying walls and damaging any targets that it hits for 1200+ damage.
- Long-range Rocket: The boss fires a rocket at the Brawler who is farthest from it, dealing 2000+ damage and destroying walls. The area where the rocket will impact is highlighted so that it may be avoided, and once the rocket hits, the area is engulfed in flames which deal damage over time to any Brawler that stays in the area.
- Robot Minions: Throughout the fight, smaller robots appear to aid the boss. These are the same types of robots as those that are seen in Robo Rumble.
|Level||Boss Health||Reward (Token)||Boss's New Abilities|
|Normal||250,000||30||Melee attack, laser attack, summons regular robots|
|Expert||400,000||50||Starts getting angry, does more damage, summons purple robots|
|Insane||600,000+||70||Can reach higher levels of anger, lasers break walls when furious and higher, drops Power Cubes, summons stronger minion robots|
- Your respawn time is 21 seconds instead of the normal 5, so it is important to stay alive.
- The boss's attacks are very predictable, making them easy to dodge. Try not to destroy the walls that you may use it to be your cover.
- The boss will always fire its lasers from left to right, so it is advised to move clockwise around the Boss.
- Try to deal as much damage as possible before the boss becomes angry. The boss's anger level is not affected by its health level, but by the timer.
- In insane levels, ask one person to collect all of the Power Cubes, usually the one with the most damage, in order to make the most use of them.
III. Best Brawlers in Boss Fight Event