"Piper de la Prim is always the Belle of the Brawl. All class to begin with, she was also top of her class at sharpshooting."
Piper is as Epic Brawler with very high damage but low health. Her single-shot Attack does more damage if she is farther away, so she can support her team as a sniper. Her Super allows her to jump away from her enemies and damage them as she goes.
"Piper fires a sniper shot from the tip of her parasol. The shot gains more oompf the farther it flies!"
Piper shoots a single bullet from her parasol that travels very quickly. The longer the bullet travels, the more damage the bullet will inflict, so Piper is less effective against enemies near her. Piper's Attack is very slow to reload.
|Attack Cooldown||0.5 seconds|
|Level||Damage at Max Range|
"Piper hops away to avoid pushy suitors. She leaves them a lady's favor though: three live grenades from her garter!"
When Piper used her Super (tap yellow button), she will jump into the air and throw 3 grenades to the ground and deal very high damage to any enemies in the area. While in the air, Piper is completely immune to all damage besides damage applied over time.
|Level||Damage per Grenade|
Star Power: Ambush
"Like a viper, Piper sets up an ambush whenever she is hidden in a bush, dealing +400 damage (at max range)."
Piper main attack will gain 400 bonus damage when she hided in a bush. The bullet also gets rainbow trail replacing the standard rings.
- Keep Piper as far as possible from enemies to avoid enemy fire and maximize her Attack's damage.
- If she is unprotected, she can easily defeated. However, when enemy Brawler get too close to you, you can use her Super to escape if the Super is charged.
- Try to guess where your enemy are when you are firing.
- Piper's Super can also destroy the walls which your opponents would otherwise be hiding behind.
- Try not to t auto-aim her Super, as she will only jump up and down as a result. Brawlers who are not killed by her grenades will gain a huge advantage when she lands right onto them.