"Frank is a hard-hitting dude, and a real physical specimen. His super will shock and awe!"
Frank is an Epic Brawler who attacks with a large hammer, sending a wave that can hit multiple enemies. Frank also has very high health, allowing him to withstand a lot of damage. His Super can stun enemies for a decent amount of time, leaving them vulnerable to attack from him or his teammates.
Attack: Hummer Hit
"Frank takes a while to wind up his hummer blow, but the hit is so hard it sends a shockwave."
Frank hits the floor with his hammer, sending a shockwave that can hit multiple enemies. However, it takes a while for him to attack, leaving Frank vulnerable for almost half a second as he cannot move while attacking.
Super: Stunning Blow
"Frank's greatest hit sends a shockwave that destroys environment and stuns enemies for a while."
Frank's Super (tap yellow button) is similar to his main attack. Frank hits the floor with his hammer, sending a bigger shockwave that can break the walls, hits multiple enemies and stun them for a moderate amount of time, rendering them completely vulnerable. His Super can be canceled during his wind-up if he is stunned or knocked back by an enemy Brawler's Super, Shelly or El Primo for example.
Star Power: Power Grab
"Frank can see and steal the power of defeated enemy Brawler, increasing his damage by 40% for 10 seconds!"
Frank will get a damage boost of 40% for 10 seconds after defeating an enemy brawler.
- Try to ambush brawlers one on one from the grass because Frank take a while to attack.
- He cannot move when he's attacking, so don't stop running away if you are in danger of dying.
- In team-based game modes like Brawl Ball, Frank can easily deal damage to all Brawlers with his wide spread attack, making it especially effective.
- Use Frank's Super when your teammates can capitalize on it as well. If used right, it can allow your team to wipe out the enemy team.
- Frank is good for the close-range brawlers and most tank brawlers due to his slow attack. He is effective at medium range, being one of the only tanks that can hold their own at this range.
Caveman (80 Gems)