- Last Update
- Post By
- : vandet
Table of Contents
"Dynamike is a retired miner who misses the favorite part of his old job - blowing stuff up!"
|Voice Actor||Jas Patrick|
Dynamike is a Brawler who is unlocked as a Trophy Road reward upon reaching 2000 Trophies. He has low HP and high damage output. The way he attacks by throwing sticks of dynamite that blow up and deal damage in a small radius. When he uses his Super (Tap Yellow Button), he throws a large barrel bomb that does very high damage in a large radius around it and knocks back enemy Brawlers when it detonates. The dynamite and the barrel bomb can both be thrown over walls.
Attack: Short Fuse
"Short-tempered Mike is always moments from blowing up, just like the two lit sticks of dynamite he tosses."
Mike throws two sticks of dynamite at a time that blow up after a short delay and deal heavy damage to any enemies caught in their blast radii. The two sticks spread out a short distance from each other perpendicular to the direction of the throw as they travel, and they detonate simultaneously.
|Bullet per Attack||2|
Super: Big Barrel o'Boom
"A big-bada-barrel of dynamite blows up just about everything. Enemies got knocked back on impact!"
Mike throws the barrel bomb that he carries on his back. The bomb can be thrown a fair distance, and when it detonates, it deals very high damage to enemies within its large blast radius.
|Bullet per Super||1|
Star Power: Dyna-Jump
"Dynamike can now use the concussive force of his attacks and Super to propel himself in the air, even over walls!"
ynamike's main attack and Super propel him a short distance away from the detonation point. He can also use this to jump over walls. While in the air, Dynamike is completely immune to all damage besides damage applied over time.
- Dynamike's dynamites can do some massive damage if thrown correctly. The dynamite take a bit of time to travel and blow up, so try to throw it where the enemies likely to be by the time the dynamite goes off.
- Hiding behind a bush with a wall in front of it and throwing the dynamite toward the enemy, so that they will be difficult to reach you.
- When playing Hiest, throw your Super at the wall in front of the safe. It will blow up the wall.
- When being chased by an enemy at close range, try to throw dynamite a bit in front of you to make your opponent stop chasing and take damage from your attack.
- Try throwing your Big Barrel o' Boom to attack two enemies, it will charge again and you can throw another Big Barrel o' Boom instantly.
Santa (59 Gems)
Spicy (150 Gems)